𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

-

When the goodbye of Mina ended and the parents were in the car, waiting for Mina to get her things and say goodbye to friends. Most of children hugged her while tears coming out of their eyes, some hide their tears and just waving her a goodbye. Mina also said goodbye hugged Miss Seohyun, Miss Seohyun hugged back very tight since it's going to be her last time seeing.

Miss Seohyun always cries when ever one of the child she toke care of would leave and these kids are like her children, she toke care of them since they were 3 or even younger. It saddens her, but she has to let go. She whispers in Mina's ear while hugging, "Come back once you get older dear."

Mina smiled and let go of the tight hug, "Of course Miss Seohyun." She kisses Miss Seohyun in the cheek and waved to her while go away, but Mina knew that she missed three boys to say goodbye. She was looked back to see if their there but they weren't. The kids or her friends were watching her leave it was so sad for them.

Miss Seohyun told them to go back to their rooms since it's already 2:30 pm, some of them would have naps. All kids went back to their rooms but Mina is still there, she walks forward to Mina and bending on her level to speak.

"What's wrong my dear?" Miss Seohyun asked while holding Mina's shoulder. "I can't leave yet, cause my friends aren't here to say goodbye." Mina looked down and pouted, she wanted to say goodbye to them. "You mean us?" A voice that sounded so familiar to her.

She turned around to see Yoongi, Jungkook and Woosung, she smiled so brightly, Miss Seohyun let go of Mina's shoulder and let Mina run to Yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi was surprised by her action, and she was too heavy to carry, "You're too heavy Mina!" Yoongi exclaimed, he's too weak to carry her. Mina giggles.

Jungkook was jumping up and down, "I want a hug too noona!" "Of course you would have one to Kookie." Mina hugged Jungkook so tight but Jungkook just hugged back, Mina let go of the hug. "Thanks for being my family Yoongi oppa and Kookie, I hope we can play again." She looked at both of them. "I can a have a hug too." Woosung was looking at Mina waiting for her to talk to him.

Mina turns to look at Woosung their was an awkward silent. (this reads like a kdrama but for kids) "Well we'll be going." Yoongi broke the awkward silent, "We?" Jungkook tilted his head. "Yes dork, come on." Yoongi waved goodbye to Mina and dragged Jungkook with him.

Woosung opened his arms waiting for a hug, Mina smiled and went over to Woosung and hug him. Mina started to cry, "Oppa I'm so sorry, I don't want to leave you." Mina was crying so much but still hugged Woosung tight. Woosung saw those tears he wiped it off, "Mina I forgive you." Mina looked at Woosung in the eyes.

"Really?" Mina let go of the hug. "Of course, we promise to take care of each other, right?" Woosung asked, "Of course oppa." Mina smiled, so did Woosung. "Good once with are old enough, I promise we will meet again." Woosung patted Mina, but Mina didn't say a word.

"Promise?" Mina wanted to make sure, "I pinky promise." Woosung puts out his pinky so did Mina. Mina smiled, "Mina are you ready to go?" The dad asked, "Yes!" Mina replied, "Alright let's go." The dad got the stuff of Mina and put it in the truck of the car. Mina hugged her oppa one last time, "Bye oppa." Mina waved and so did Woosung. Then the doors were closed.

Woosung was still standing and looking where Mina left. You see the doors of this place is actually big and tall, most of the kids can't open it the only once who can open it out the adults. the kids call the door a magical door because once you go outside with adults, you go to a magical world. Jungkook and Yoongi came to Woosung, the truth is they didn't leave the scenario, they were just hiding, watching them. (it sounds creepy) Yoongi hit Woosung on the head.

"Come on Woosung let's go." Yoongi said, "Okay hyung." They all went back to their room. "Goodbye Mina, I will see you again." He saw Yoongi and Jungkook playing around, more like Yoongi hits Jungkook's head since Jungkook wanted to hug him. "Maybe I should help them out." Woosung giggles.

~•~

A/N 🤓
안녕하세요!!!
저는 침민 입니다.
예쁘다 멋있다.

Hey guys! It's been awhile, exams is finally over 🎊
I'm seriously happy but next week we would have our normal classes again.

Anyways let's not talk about my life.
The relationship with Mina and Woosung is over, how sad 😞 or is it?

And also () are my notes in every line, of it sounds stupid I would put it there.
So Mina and Woosung relationship is over I can finally make this story was meant to be a YOONKOOK story.

So get ready for it. I also changed a picture in the prologue~characters. And if you haven't seen my other stories please tho it not might be as good as this one cause I'm thinking to much about this one.

So if there's more votes or comments saying they like it I would be inspired to do much better chapters.

The name of the books are "photographer • taegi" and "bullied | ym" So if you like those ships please read it.

Anyways...

감사합니다!!!
And.....

I PURPLE YOU 💜

*

words: 964
dates: 9/17/19 - 9/17/19