𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

-

The start of the weekday begins, Yoongi and Woosung get ready to leave Woosung was excited but for some reason Yoongi was also excited. Woosung believes it's because of Jungkook but Yoongi denies that fact. Fortunately, Woosung is not dumb he knows what relationship Yoongi and Jungkook has when they were kids, it was different from the relationship that he and Yoongi had.

And also he kinda knew what happened last Saturday when they were outside. "So hyung are you sure nothing happened between you and Jungkook?" Woosung raised one of his eyebrows being suspicious about last Saturday, Yoongi just rolled his eyes and continued to put his sweater on which by the way was hard to put on. Yoongi was struggling a bit and gave up, he doesn't like wearing shirts underneath his sweater cause his lazy.

"Woosung help me put on my sweater." Yoongi said as his puts on his sweater again this time Woosung gotten closer at the back of Yoongi that at some point Woosung lips can touch Yoongi's hair. Woosung touched Yoongi's skin with his hand, "Yoongi tell me your secret why is your skin so white and smooth?" Woosung asked while touching his skin, Yoongi is not having fun cause his hands are in the air and he can't see a thing.

"No time for games Woosung I don't like what pose I'm in right now so go help me already!" Yoongi said as he made his voice louder in the end which made Woosung chuckle at how he tries to be tough. "Okay hyung." Woosung then pulled down the sweater so Yoongi can the hole, Yoongi was still struggling to fit through the hole which made him mumble and moan a bit but after some force Yoongi was able to put his head out of the hole.

Yoongi was panting a bit and was kinda sweaty from the forehead. "Hyung are you okay." Woosung asked him as he puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, Yoongi who was out of breath just nodded. They then heard a knock from their door which turns out to be their parents, "Is everything alright?" Mrs. Min asked to them, "Yes mom." Yoongi replied to her. "Yoongi why are you so sweaty and out of breath?" Mr. Min asked Yoongi in a worried tone.

"It was nothing dad, we're fine. We'll go done in a bit." Woosung said smiling to them which made looked at each other thinking of what they actually did. "Alright then dear." Mrs. Min smiled and closed the door, "Well that was weird." Yoongi said as he fixed his messy hair. "Yeah I know hyung." Woosung replied to him as they both grabbed their bags and exited the room to go to school with their parents.

-

"Hey Yoongi!" Hoseok said as he waved to Yoongi when they were entering the building. "Hey guys." Yoongi smiled to them, "How was the party?" Jin asked both Woosung and Yoongi. "It was fun hyung." Woosung said as he smiled, "Woosung!" Jaehyeong called his name. "Hey guys." Woosung waved to them, he then turned to Yoongi and kissed him on the cheek which Yoongi didn't really care about. "See you later hyung." Woosung said and smiled that made Yoongi's hand to a sho movement, so he can leave.

"You know, Woosung is really close to you." Namjoon said to Yoongi, "Really? He does this every time even when we were kids he does that me. Before I didn't like it but over the years I gotten used to it." Yoongi said which made Namjoon nod at him. "I heard you meant Jungkook already." Yoongi said to Hoseok, "Ah yeah Jungkook his a talented kid, he really knows how to dance." Hoseok said to him as he was drink his water.

"How do you know him hyung?" Hoseok asked him, "He was the kid that I told you guys from my past." Yoongi said which made all of them opened their mouths. "If we have known we could of introduced you before." Jin said to Yoongi which made him shock, "What how did you know him hyung." Yoongi asked Jin. "I introduced him to Jin hyung, he was the new kid that everyone liked." Namjoon replied, "You've got to be kidding me." Yoongi said.

"He was with you guys from the begin and I didn't know it." Yoongi said to them as he was pointed at them, "Sorry hyung but at least now you have met him." Hoseok apologize to Yoongi, "Yeah." Yoongi said as he sighs. "Well come on it's almost time for the first subject we need to go Yoongi Mrs. Lee would kill us if we're late again." Jin said to Yoongi, "You're right hyung let's go." Yoongi said as they were about to run. "Bye guys." Yoongi and Jin said to two remaining people.

-

"Yoongi hyung." Woosung said to him at their table waving to him, they then went closer to the table. "I am so hungry." Jin said as he gets the chopsticks ready to eat actually devour the food on his plate, "You're always hungry hyung." Jaehyeong said to Jin which made Jin look to him pissed off. "Or not." Jaehyeong changed the sentence he said. "Hyung?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi who then turned to him, "Oh Jungkook come sit with us." Yoongi said as he tapped on the chair beside him to eat with them.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the table, eating their and talking,"Hey guys." Jimin said to them while smiling at them. "Hey Jimin what's up?" Hoseok asked to him while holding his chopsticks, "Nothing much but my friends aren't with me today so can I eat with you guys?" Jimin asked, "Of course. You can sit next to Taehyung over there." Namjoon pointed to where Taehyung, Jimin then nodded and walked towards Taehyung and sat with Taehyung. Taehyung's heart was beating so quickly.

-

"Hyung can we talk?" Jungkook asked Yoongi cause their done eating, "Sure." Yoongi said smiling, all attentions are on them once they stand up but once they left. They just continued to eat but Woosung was following them with his eyes checking if everything would be fine. Yoongi and Jungkook were now outside the canteen there was silence for awhile but Yoongi was the first one to start the conversation.

"So Jungkook why do you want to talk outside? You're kind of scaring me." Yoongi said as a joke but Jungkook wasn't laughing in fact his eyes were looking straight to Yoongi with no expression on his face. Jungkook then sighed and begin to talk, "I have to get something of my chest Yoongi hyung." Yoongi really doesn't know what's happening right now and is giving confused by Jungkook's tone. Jungkook then inhaled and exhaled.

"Hyung I really like you even when we were kids, I had a different feeling when I was with you. Now that I finally found you I want to tell you my true feelings." Yoongi was shocked, he doesn't know what to say. He doesn't know if it's a joke or not, "Do you really like me?" Yoongi asked him making sure if Jungkook's feelings were true. "Yes hyung." Jungkook smiled to him, "You were the one who taught me how to confess remember?" Jungkook said to him. "I know but this is just surprising, we just met two days ago and now you want to tell me that you love me."

Yoongi paused for a bit then exhaled, "Jungkook I don't know what to say, I'm confused what to do." Yoongi looked at Jungkook's eyes that looked like there about to cry. Yoongi then put his hand on Jungkook's cheek and rubbed it, "Jungkook give me time, I just have to think about this." Yoongi said with a forced smile. Jungkook just nodded to him and gave him an even faker smile, "Okay hyung." The first bell then rang that means they have 10 minutes to prepare to start the next subject.

"Let's go back to our friends and go to our next class okay?" Yoongi smiled to him, Jungkook was still a bit upset and just nodded to Yoongi without even saying a word to him or even looking at him.

~•~

A/N 🤓

Hey guys!
So I think this would be my last chapter I would be making this week cause I'm about to start my school year.

But maybe I would still be able to make another tomorrow, I really don't know. I might just leave you in a cliff hanger again for awhile.

Cause Jungkook finally confessed his feelings towards Yoongi, but what will happen would Yoongi decline Jungkook's feelings or accept it.

Anyways....

I PURPLE YOU 💜

*

words: 1461
dates: 7/22 - 7/23/20