𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27

-

It's been 4 months since Jungkook came to school and confessed to me, we were having fun, playing around being happy, going on dates and hugging on to me and kissing me on the cheeks. "Yoongi hyung, stop day dreaming about Jungkook again." Namjoon said as he eats he's sandwich being disgusted by the expression Yoongi was giving him. "Daydream, Daydream." Hoseok sang teasing Yoongi while poking his cheeks, Yoongi embarrassed blushed a little and hid his face. "Woah! Yoongi being so grownup now, Ah. Remember him not wanting to go to school because he said it was boring but now he's always excited."

Jin said being so happy for Yoongi while Yoongi was giving him a blank face and putting his hand on Jin to stop him from talking. "Whatever." Yoongi slugged it off and acted all cool while eating his snack to hide from his embarrassment, which made Hoseok laughed a lot. "Anyways hyung how was Woosung doing." Namjoon asked, "Nothing much, I don't really talk too much with him anymore since I have other things to do." Yoongi replied while lifting his fork up ready to eat it, "He means Jungkook." Jin whispered to Hoseok loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Hey! That's so not true. I do other things like homework and studying for school." Yoongi objected Jin's statement, "You never done that hyung." Namjoon said, which made Yoongi stop and stare down Namjoon. "Anyways Woosung is making a new song for his band and also their practicing a lot too." "That makes more sense than your original answer." Hoseok said which made Yoongi roll his eyes.

-

It was the end of school, which means Jungkook was going to practice at the practice room with his group. Yoongi couldn't enter the practice room since he is not a dancer, so his just sat on a chair with a table looking thru his phone since he was too lazy to do his homework and waited until the group was finished practicing. "Hyung I didn't know you were here." Taehyung said as he was holding some textbooks on his arm, "Ah Taehyung, yeah I came here earlier." Yoongi replied, "Good! I won't be alone waiting for Jungkook." Taehyung smiled, "We both know you're here for Jimin." Yoongi lifted his eyebrow which made Taehyung blush a little bit. "Why can't you just confess to him, he's just waiting for you to say it." "Nah hyung his doesn't like me back." Taehyung said.

"You know he likes you." Yoongi then stopped a covered his mouth, he shouldn't have said that. Taehyung realized Yoongi's statement and slowly understood it and came near to Yoongi and put his hands on Yoongi's shoulder. "Really hyung he likes me back." Taehyung shook Yoongi, "Yes...." Yoongi said slowly. "Oh my... this is amazing I can't believe it. Jimin hyung likes me back." Taehyung clapped his hands and jumped around, "I should buy him a drink and then I would confess my love for him later." Taehyung said and looked at Yoongi. "Hyung come on let's buy drinks for them at the vending machine." Taehyung dragged Yoongi to the machine and bought a drink only for Jimin he forgot about the others so Yoongi bought the other drinks.

-

"Hyung!" Taehyung said as Jimin exited the room with his stuff, "Ah Taehyung what is it." Jimin smiled to him. "I bought you apple juice." Taehyung gave it to him afterwards which made Jimin blush a bit. "Taehyung thank you." Jimin looked at him as if he wants something more from him, "Hyung where are you going." Taehyung asked. "Back to my house why?" "Can I come with you?" Taehyung asked him which made Jimin blush a bit more, "Sure." And they were off didn't even say goodbye to poor Yoongi who was just sitting there alone.

Until, Hoseok came out. "Yoongi hyung." Hoseok smiled at him while going towards him. "Here." Yoongi stands up and gave Hoseok a water bottle, "Thanks hyung!" Hoseok smiled and gave him a hug and after playing around with him. "Yeah whatever." Yoongi wasn't even bothered by Hoseok playing around with him, "Is Jungkook done?" Yoongi asked, "He's in the bathroom taking a bath." Hoseok said as he twist open the water bottle cap. "Anyways hyung, I'm going now, I need to go home to help my mom." Hoseok said as he grabs his bag and puts it on his shoulder, "Thanks for the water bottle too hyung!" Hoseok then gave him a heart finger and left.

-

Yoongi was all alone now, he was getting bored wanting to go home. He decided to go to the bathroom and see if Jungkook was done already. You went to the bathroom and looked around if he could find Jungkook, "Jungkook?" Jungkook didn't answer back he then turned around to see. JUNGKOOK'S DEAD BODY ON THE FLOOR FILLED WITH BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!! (Okay, that not how the story goes) Jungkook's bag on the floor, "Jungkook where are you?" Yoongi again asked, "Hyung is that you?" Jungkook finally answered. "Ah yeah it's me Jungkook, sorry I was bored of waiting for you."

"It's okay hyung, I actually need your help hyung." Jungkook said as the water was hitting his face, "I forgot my conditioner, can you give it to me?" Jungkook asked which made Yoongi startled a bit but he grab the bottle and walked towards the stall where Jungkook was having a bath. Jungkook then opened the shower curtains which made Yoongi jump up in shock. Which made Jungkook laugh a bit, "Hyung you've seen my body before so what's the problem." Jungkook said as Yoongi was putting his hand up to hide Jungkook's private part, "Yeah when we were kids Jungkook, kids!" Yoongi just handed the conditioner to him quickly.

Jungkook started to put the conditioner on his hair and purposefully put and wash it off wrongly so Yoongi would be able to help him, and he was right Yoongi did notice him, "Wait Jungkook! You haven't learned how to wash your hair properly yet." Yoongi said to Jungkook for so long he still hasn't learn how to wash his hair, "Come here." Yoongi said, "But hyung I'm wet, you should come here." Jungkook showed his bunny smile which made Yoongi blush. He came in the stall and help with Jungkook's hair, he was very serious about it too serious even but Jungkook just look at him. "Remember the time hyung you used to do this to me." Jungkook said as Yoongi looked up at him.

They both make eye contact and stared at each other for awhile, "Yeah. And you're still like this." Yoongi said as he went back and massage his hair. "No hyung I'm not... cause this time you're mine and this time I'm yours." Jungkook then stopped Yoongi and pulled him forward to kiss him. Their kiss became deeper and deeper, "Jungkook not here." Yoongi said stopping him, "I lost my control hyung."

~•~

A/N🤓

Am I let you do your own imagination for that last scene.

I'm not going to hell for writing the weird parts, but you guys might have to confess your sins later. If you're imagining something.

So, I hope you guys liked it! It's been awhile, I hope you guys are doing well.

School giving me a hard time to type these stories but I'm still trying.

It's weird but I'm trying my best to still make stories and do my homework and stuff.

Sorry if these looks a bit rushed cause it is.
Anyways...

I PURPLE YOU 💜

*

words: 1268
dates: 10/10/20 - 10/11/20