𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26

-

"I don't know what to do Woosung, I'm trapped." Yoongi said as he told Woosung about what happened earlier at the back of the school, where Woosung was grabbing a drink from the vending machine. "Okay hyung. Here." Woosung gave Yoongi  a banana milk box, it was the one that Jungkook likes. "I don't like banana milk." Yoongi looked at him, he isn't a fan so the milk but likes the coffee drink, "I know but you see hyung, when looked by the outside the milk and the coffee don't look good together. One is dark and one is bright but when you open them." Woosung then opens both of the drinks, "What are you doing you're wasting the coffee."

Woosung just rolled his eyes and continued to open them and pour the milk inside the coffee, "And put them in together, they suddenly taste good and look good together." Woosung mixed them together and handed it to Yoongi, it does look tasty. Yoongi grab the cup of banana milk with coffee and toke a sip of it, "It taste delicious and they didn't look good together earlier." Yoongi looked at Woosung but still confused why he did this, "You're right hyung, they do look good together." Woosung looked at the cup and smiled, "The banana milk represents Jungkook and coffee represents you." Woosung continued, "You may think that you both don't match with each other but in reality once you are together you guys are perfect."

"This milk and coffee never tried to be together cause they were both separated by the public they were too different but once they were finally mixed together they were perfect." Woosung said to Yoongi whose face was just in awe, "I didn't understand what you are saying." Yoongi said which made Woosung put his hand on his forehead, "To simplify it hyung, you guys are perfect for each other. Even when we were kids your bond with him was different from the bond that we have." Woosung said, Yoongi then looked at the cup again. "You sure?" Yoongi asked while looking at him and Woosung replied with a nod.

-

"I nervous hyung." Jungkook told Taehyung, "I am too." Taehyung said which made Jungkook looked at him, "What?" Jungkook got comfused. "Jungkook you're my best friend obviously I could feel what you're feeling now."  Taehyung looked at him and smiled. "Alright I'm ready hyung, I'm ready to talk to him." Jungkook said as he walked chooser to somewhere, Taehyung then asked, "You didn't ask him where you guys are going to meet." Jungkook then stopped at his place, made a straight face and looked backed at Taehyung. "Nope." He then replied, Taehyung just shook his head and told Jungkook to come to him.

Jungkook came closer to him, Taehyung then wrapped his arm around Jungkook and jokingly said. "Don't worry my child, your hyung is here to help you." Taehyung patted his head while telling his plan to Jungkook.

-

"I haven't seen Jungkook in awhile." Yoongi thought to himself as he opens his locker and put back his books but something fell on the ground, it was a paper that looks like a yellow notepad with blue lines on it. Yoongi being curious to who gave this to him grab it from the floor, it might be bullies being bullied again or from Jungkook, he hopes it's from Jungkook. Yoongi opened the notepad and saw a short but informative letter, "Meet me at the back of the school after school ;) signed by: Jungkook" Yoongi read the letter and saw the winky face and know that this letter was made with the help of Taehyung.

But anyways, Yoongi was excited at first but then realized what is he gonna do, is he gonna say yes? Woosung said I should say yes even his other friends, what will he do.

-

It was the end of school, not a lot of students were their anymore and not also were at the back of the school. Jungkook inhaled and exhaled, he was getting nervous and tried to cool down by sitting on a bench but that didn't work his leg was moving up and down too quickly. He tried to stop it by holding it but it was too strong for him, "Damn you leg." As Jungkook stand up and hitting his leg. Jungkook continued to move back and forth, he is now even biting his finger nails, "Is he not coming?" Jungkook whispered.

After he whispered to himself, he heard someone coming towards him. He turned around and saw Yoongi, Jungkook smiled as a sigh of relief. Jungkook looked at Yoongi so deeply, "This beautiful and cute hyung was the same hyung that loved and care for me since the beginning. The same hyung that I love." Jungkook says in his mind getting ready to talk to him. "Jungkook." Yoongi said as he goes closer to Jungkook, "Hyung." Jungkook came closer to Yoongi too and held his hand. "I decided what I want for us." Yoongi said as Jungkook swallowed hard ready to hear the worse.

"I love you too Jungkook." Yoongi said as he looked up to him, Jungkook's eyes widened, "Really hyung? You really like me?" Jungkook pointed to himself and Yoongi nodded, "Yeah I do dork." Yoongi said as he looked away to not have eye contact to him but Jungkook couldn't hide his happiness and grabbed Yoongi's face and kissed him. At first Yoongi was shocked but later got used to it and kissed him back until they heard, "Yassss!!!" Yoongi and Jungkook stopped and know who it was, "Shhh be quiet Taehyung they will hear us." Namjoon said, "Wow, amazing my Yoongi is growing up." Jin continued to talk, "Hyung please stop." Jimin quietly whispered.

"You even added Jimin to this? Did you hyung?" Jungkook said as he called our Taehyung, "Damn we got caught." Woosung said, "Woosung! You're hear too." Yoongi screamed at him as Woosung showed himself, "Of course I did. I wanted watch." Woosung replied as he and everyone came out of the side wall. "I hate you all." Yoongi said as he pouted, "Sure hyung we definitely know that." Hoseok said as he rolled his eyes but in the end they just laughed. Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled. "I love you."

- fin

~•~

A/N🤓

Psych!!!! That's not the end yet. That would be such a boring book, I want drama, more love, more romance.

But yeah, I hoped you guys liked this chapter I'm being a bit slow in my story but I'm still surprised there still people reading my book.

Yeah, so thank you so much for reading this book and being patient with me.

Anyways...

I PURPLE YOU💜

*

words:1135
dates: 9/18-9/24/20