𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

-

"Kookie? Where are you?" Yoongi screamed while searching for that little bunny. He looks back and fort but couldn't find him. Yoongi was smart enough to trick Jungkook to come to him without him having a hard time finding him. He smirked, with the plan he was thinking of.

He closed his eyes, puts he's hands at his eyes and began to fake cry. "Jungkook~? Where are you~?" He was even rubbing his eyes and hiccuping to make it sound and look legit. "Jungkook~? I need you~" He then heard one of the bushes move, he made an evil grin cause he knows this little bunny fell for the trap. "Hyung don't worry I'm here. Jungkook is here."

Jungkook hugged him tight but Yoongi couldn't hold his laugh, "Hahahahaha!!!" Yoongi was laughing so much and the the little bunny is now confused by his hyung who has just crying a second ago but was also thinking, "Cute." "Hyung why are you laughing? You were just crying earlier." Jungkook looking like a confused bunny looking for his carrots.

"Oh really? Cause I just wanted to say that...." Yoongi went closer to Jungkook and looked at him with eyes like a cat who finally showing affection. The little bunny step backwards why is he stepping backwards is he scared or shy or surprised, he doesn't know why. His heart was beating like crazy, Yoongi than extended his hands, Jungkook followed those fingers until it reached his shoulders.

"TAG YOUR IT!!!" Yoongi said out loud and ran so fast, that's when Jungkook realize that his hyung tricked him, his lips began to show his teeth. "I will get you back hyung! Watch out!" Jungkook ran as quick as Bolt well that's what he thought.

-

Jungkook and Yoongi were eating like hungry hippos while Woosung were watching them, eating his food properly because he was told to be more proper in his table manners by Miss Seohyun. "Why are you both eating like hippos?" Woosung asked actually kind of disappointed at this point, then Yoongi pointed his fork at Jungkook whose mouth is filled with food. "This one over here was chasing me like a cat chase a mouse and I was the mouse."

Jungkook than opened his mouth, "It was your fault hyung, you challenge me." Spitting out food, Jungkook didn't know proper table manners yet. Miss Seohyun noticed and came forward to Jungkook, "Jungkook sweetheart don't eat while your mouth is full." She wipe Jungkook's mouth with tissues, "Oh by the way you two Jungkook and Yoongi should go take a shower, both of you are really tired and sweaty okay?" She looked at both Jungkook and Yoongi and raised her eyebrow.

"Yes Miss Seohyun." Both of them she then smiled showing her dimples. "Miss Seohyun really has nice dimples." Yoongi said while smiling at her, "Oh thank you Yoongi." Miss Seohyun rubbed his hair than walked away and the three boys continued eating their favorite dishes.

-

The two boys headed to the bathroom having their shampoo and conditioner with them, but their was a problem. There were only 3 showers stalls and two of them were broken, which means that one of them have to wait for the other to be finished right? That's what Jungkook was thinking so he was about to move out of the bathroom until Yoongi grabs his arm.

"Where are you going." Yoongi asked to him with such a straight face, "Hyung there's only one stall so you should go first and I'll just wait for you." Jungkook smiled and was about to move but Yoongi grab tighter. "No need, we can just talk a bath together." Yoongi said that with no emotions but the little bunny is shocked, "A-are you sure hyung?" Jungkook asked to make sure he heard that right.

"Yeah we're both boys anyways now come on." Yoongi pulled Jungkook and told him to remove his clothes, they both are now in this one shower stall that is kinda small for two people to fit in but their children so they were able to fit. But the shocked bunny is now a bit shy he didn't want to be in this type of situation, "Ah Jungkook can you get the conditioner for me." Jungkook then grabbed the conditioner that was beside him and gave it to Yoongi. "Thanks." They are now facing each other none of them are making eye contact.

Yoongi then looked at Jungkook's hair and noticed that he's just putting the conditioner on without scrubbing it. "What are you doing? Do you even know how to wash your hair? That why you don't smell so go even if you take a bath." Yoongi was pissed and put his hands on Jungkook's head and started to scrub it for him, "I'm sorry hyung my mom use to do it for me, she wasn't able to teach me that's why." Yoongi looked at Jungkook's face and noticed how sad he is, "Well you should have told me this, so I could've helped you." Yoongi sighed and continued to scrub Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook was staring at him for awhile until Yoongi noticed it, "What now?" Yoongi said with an annoyed voice, "Nothing hyung, it's just that when I first met you. You were so scary and pissed off by me, I thought you didn't like, I thought I was too annoying. But after awhile you started to care about me like we're family and I'm happy that you see me as your brother now." Jungkook smiled but Yoongi looked sad and sighed.

"I never once got pissed off by you, it's just that a lot of things happened to me and I had to be strong to not be weak, I care about you Jungkook." Jungkook smiled again but brighter and hugged him, Yoongi just tried to push him but he failed and rolled his eyes but a few seconds later he hugged the latter back.

-

Both Yoongi and Jungkook went back to the room. Woosung was just waiting for them at the bed, "You guys we're long what happened?" Woosung asked being curious. "It turns out that this boy over here doesn't know how to wash his own hair. So I had to teach him how to." Yoongi said while drying his hair and Woosung helping Jungkook dry his hair.

"Hyungs do you think we'll be together when someone adopts us." Jungkook said both Yoongi and Woosung looked at each other, "Of course we're brothers we'll be together forever!" Woosung removes the towel and patted his head, "Really?!?" Jungkook said. "Yeah, we'll be together forever." Yoongi to him while smiling.

~•~

A/N 🤓

안녕하세요!!!
저는 침민 입니다.
예쁘다 멋있다.

Hey guys!!!
So we're at chapter 10 I can't believe it!!
A child's life doesn't last forever once you grow older you start to forget the things in the past and start to think of the future.

But would our two lovely characters be able to remember each other even be happy together?
We must find out later.

Oh by the way I changed the characters chapter a bit if you want to check it out please do.
It has better information about the characters.

Also, I would like your help with something I have two other books that I don't take care that much since I think about this more then the others. If you really like it I might be able to fix the story better. So please try to read it and and like it so I would know.

And finally I'm have another shirt that is more planned then the other two but I still don't know what ship should it be so help me out between Yoonjin or Namgi?

Thanks for helping me out!
Anyways!

I PURPLE YOU 💜

*

words: 1310
date: 3/11/20 - 4/3/20