𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

It was early in the morning, before having breakfast. All the kids were talking about another child going to leave the adoption center. "A girl is going to be adopted." "That's so lucky." "I heard she from room 9." "I should say goodbye then." "Yeah."

The children in room 11 were talking nonstop about the little girl leaving. It has always been like this, the same treatment for Beomsuk but it was more happiness then jealousy emotions.

It could mean that this girl is very popular, since all the jealous emotions are coming from the girls not from the boys.

But the 3 boys sitting at the corner didn't really listen to what all the girls and boys gossiping about. Instead they were talking about what they would eat later.

"I'm so hungry hyungs, I just want to eat everything in the room!" Jungkook was impatient to wait but Yoongi smacked his head, "You be patient you dork, nothing is going to happen when you're impatient you'll just make everything worse!"

Yoongi was reprimanding at Jungkook who was pouting his lips and playing with his fingers. Woosung was just laughing at the sight of his friends, but also listening to talks of his roommates.

"Come in hyung I didn't mean it. I just want you to notice me." Jungkook replied truthfully, Yoongi's face then had a tint of red on his cheeks. But Jungkook didn't noticed and held his hand.

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't want you to get mad. I just wanna be with you forever."Jungkook did puppy eyes to his hyung and made his face red. "Because I love you hyung."

Yoongi got tensed by those words and can't even look at Kookie his face was burning like a volcano. He remove Jungkook's hands and put Woosung's pillow on his face to hide from embarrassment. The little Kookie just laughed because he saw him blush.

Woosung was looking at the whole scene and checking if anyone notice because their roommates like to gossip, good thing no one was looking at them. Woosung then looked back at the two love birds and coughed.

"Excuse me, but we're at a public area, where kids can notice and gossip." Woosung announced to them, both suddenly realized that there are people around. They both laughed worriedly and went back to sitting properly.

Before anything gets more embarrassing for them. Miss Seohyun arrived, "Kids come on its time to eat!" All kids stand up and went to the door to go outside and eat. But Miss Seohyun stops them.

"Hold on, I also have an announcement, at the end of play time go back to the dinning room, which is on lunch time." Miss Seohyun said.

"Why Miss?" One of the kids asked, "Because we're going to say goodbye to one of our friend." Miss Seohyun replied.

The three boys finally found out about the gossips that their roommates were saying. But went outside to finally eat.

Woosung noticed Mina waiting outside of the dinning room. "Hey Mina!" Woosung screamed her name while waving at her so did Jungkook and Yoongi.

Mina ran to Woosung and hugged him. Woosung got shocked by her action but hugged anyway. Mina let go of the hug and also hugged Yoongi and Jungkook. Jungkook hugged back but Yoongi didn't hug back since he doesn't like hugs.

Mina looks like she was about to cry but hold it in. All three boys notice, "Are you okay Mina?" Woosung asked while touching her shoulder.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just missed you all." Mina replied, "We just met yesterday, you forgot?" Yoongi crossed his arms being logical here. Mina laughed and smiled back at Yoongi, "I know, but anyways let's go eat together."

Mina dragged them inside the dinning room. They were all joking around and laughing around but of course still eating their delicious foods.

After breakfast, all kids went outside to play. Mina was being so clingy to Woosung but not only Woosung, Yoongi and Jungkook too.

Which made them more curious because she's not clingy to Yoongi and Jungkook it's the first but the boys didn't really care that much. But Woosung is too smart for that he knows somethings up.

"Mina are you sure you okay?" Woosung asked having a worried expression for Mina. Mina just smiled and kissed Woosung, "I'm fine Woosung oppa."

"Let's go play!! tag your it!!" Jungkook jumping up and down from excitement. "Fine but don't run to fast." Yoongi said being lazy as ever. "Hahaha!!! Hyung come on stop being lazy." Jungkook laughed since it has always been this way.

"Well~" Yoongi said about to say something, "Tag your it!!!" Yoongi tapped Jungkook and ran away. Jungkook smiled and ran to his hyung, both Mina and Woosung ran away from Jungkook.

"Hyung!!! Noona!!! Come here." Jungkook screamed at them trying to catch them. But he gave up and ran to Yoongi. He was able to catch up to him.

"Hyung! Got you!" Jungkook got him but he tripped both Yoongi and Jungkook fell on the grass. "Wait!"
Jungkook was on top of Yoongi but something bad happened.

Both Mina and Woosung were shocked.
Mina closed her eyes and Woosung opened his mouth of the scene. "GET OFF YOU DORK!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

~•~

A/N 🤓
안녕하셔요!!!
저는 침민 입니다!!!

This past week, I started having school and I really didn't have time to think about this story. And I already have so much homework and plus quizzes.

Of course please forgive my absence.
Although I got lower in numbers I don't care.
As long as people are actually liking my story.

You guys give me positive!!!
I also have more notes in the characters.
And I also made it "to be continued."

Since I really have to do more homework and quizzes for school. But I really hope I can do more chapters after this.

Anyways WOONA is kinda all cute in the last chapters so this chapter is for YOONKOOK.
Hope you like it!!!

감사합니다!!!
And.....

I PURPLE YOU 💜

words: 1011
dates: 7/2 - 7/3/19