𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

"Hey hyung!!!" Woosung was screaming and waving to Yoongi at the dining area. He noticed Yoongi not waving back at him, but just went to him.

"Are you okay hyung?" Woosung said being worried for his friend. "Yeah, of course I am" Yoongi lied to Woosung with a fake smile. But Woosung knew better.

"Come on hyung, you can't just lie to me like that." Woosung forcing Yoongi to tell the truth by words and his worried expression.

Yoongi finally gives in, he sighs and says, "As you know my father abused me when I was with him." Yoongi bit his lip, he was so afraid to tell, but Woosung nodded to tell him more.

Yoongi continued, "But he wasn't always like that, he was actually the most sweetest and caring man I know. But when it was my 4th birthday, my dad was driving and my mom was beside him."

"Where were you going?" Woosung asked a question that stopped the story. "We were going to my birthday party. Anyways I was so excited to go there I left my car sit and jumped up and down."

"My dad got distracted by me and he didn't noticed that a car was about to hit us, but he was able to dodge it but instead of getting hit by a car, we crashed into a tree."

Woosung was shocked. "Me and my dad were alive we just got a few cut and bruises. But my mom was rushed into the hospital."

"While we were sitting on the chairs, I saw my dad's face it was blank, his eyes looked so lifeless and wasn't looking at anything but the floor. I wanted to hug him but I was too afraid to even look at him."

"When the doctor went out of the room he had a sad expression, and my dad already knew what happened he kept on saying "no, no, no." while he was crying"

"But the doctor said "we have done our best" but he said "your wife is still alive at this time, you might as well say goodbye to her and hear her last words." my dad rushed into the room."

"We saw my mom with a a big hole in her stomach, my dad cried, and kissed my mom's hand, my mom couldn't speak properly but she said "please take care of our son and let him be happy, don't cry over me-

I know what will happen to me my love but there's nothing to do be happy." she looked at me and said, "Yoongi be nice to everyone around and take care of the once you love." I agreed and kept her promise."

"She smiled at me and used all her strength to remove her necklace and gave it to me. I looked at her, she was smiling at my dad who was crying, she wiped out the tears, but she started to cry, but even tho she was smiling"

"The machine starts beeping faster but my mom was still smiling, her last words was "I love you." then the machine stopped beeping, and I knew she's dead."

"After that incident my dad didn't kept his promise, he started to date other women, also started to abuse me and started to drink and get drunk."

"Every time he gets drunk, he keeps on saying it's all my fault." Woosung didn't know what to say with his story and just listened.

"He threw his old wedding ring but I was able to get it, but after he married a new wife and left me here in the orphanage all alone and never came back." Yoongi said and chuckled.

"That's the story and I still have the ring and necklace and whenever I see it, I blame myself." Yoongi started to eat his food, and kids where noisy at the background.

"Hyung I know it's rough but you shouldn't blame yourself." Woosung said, "How?! It is my fault, I was too excited."

"Hyung it's not your fault." Woosung who was helping his friend, "Okay." Yoongi said, "Hyung it doesn't matter I'm here for you and I love you." Woosung said being serious about it.

"Ewww!!!" Yoongi said who was teasing him, "And I know you love me too." Woosung being confident, "As if." Yoongi said. They both laughed, Woosung was happy that he can make his hyung smile. They both started to eat again.

What they didn't know, is that Jungkook was listening to the story the whole time.

————————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys
I'm sorry I haven't post for awhile. You see a don't have WiFi or load
Yeah I know sad life
I'm also going to add a note in Yoongi's bio
- dad abuse him (used to be kind)
- mom died in a car accident
- blames himself for the death of his mom and abusive dad
And also for Woosung
- loves Yoongi as a friend?
And Jungkook
- is a good listener
Also as I sorry I posted 2 more stories that are kinda long for me so hope you enjoy

I PURPLE YOU 💜