𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

The next day has arrived, kids went through their daily task. Eat, Play and Sleep. The normal life of this kids.

But for Woosung, he has to decide if he will say yes or no to the confession of Mina. "Alright kids!!! It's time to eat." Miss Seohyun said to the kids.

All kids stand up from their beds, with their friends beside them, talking nonsense and went to the dining area. Woosung, Yoongi and Jungkook was left in the room.

"Woosung, Yoongi, Jungkook come on its time to eat." Miss Seohyun said to them, "we'll be their Miss Seohyun, it's just that Woosung needs help right now." Jungkook said innocently. "Oh? then, what is it?" Miss Seohyun asked.

"Oh!! Mina confessed her love for Woosung!" Jungkook said truthfully. "Kookie! Why did you say that." Woosung got embarrassed. "Nice job dork, look what you've done." Yoongi hits Jungkook's head.

"Sorry hyung! Please don't hurt me!" Jungkook apologized, "Don't hurt Jungkook, Yoongi dear. That was rude." Miss Seohyun crossed her arms, "Sorry." Yoongi whispers.

"But anyway, Woosung dear." Woosung looked at Miss Seohyun, "yes?" Woosung replied, Miss Seohyun then went to Woosung's bed and sat on it.

"LOVE is such a strong word, it's even higher then the word HATE. Sometimes, people think that LIKING someone is LOVING someone." Miss Seohyun was explaining.

"Do you mean that Mina doesn't really like me?" Woosung said being confused, "Of course not dear, it's just that you and Mina are still kids. You still don't know how babies were born."

Yoongi, Jungkook and Woosung really didn't understand what Miss Seohyun was telling them. "You really don't know what will happen in the future dear, Mina might not even be with you in your teens." Miss Seohyun said.

"Or she will be with you forever, like a soulmate." Miss Seohyun said, "What's a soulmate?" Yoongi asked, "Oh I'll tell you next time. But Woosung, you have to listen to your heart and also listen to your mind, your mind might help you."

"Okay, then." Miss Seohyun stands up from the bed, "it's time to go eat, children." Miss Seohyun said. And so the three of them went to the dining area.

"Miss Seohyun is right, Woosung." Yoongi agreed with Miss Seohyun's words, "Yeah hyung." Jungkook also agreed. "Okay then." Woosung said.

After eating, all kids went outside as usual. Woosung was ready to answer Mina's love. "Mina can we talk." Woosung asked.

"Of course oppa!" Mina smiled beautifully, while Woosung was about to answer. Yoongi and Jungkook were at the corner, spying on Woosung.

"I'm so excited!!!" Jungkook saying out loud but not loud enough for Mina or Woosung to hear. "Shhh, be quiet kookie." Yoongi whispered, Jungkook looked up at him and he blushed, "Sorry." Jungkook whispered.

"Mina, I have been thinking all night about your confession," Woosung was looking at Mina straight to the eyes, but Mina got shy and looked away. "So what's the answer oppa?" Mina asked.

"Yes I would like to date you." Woosung said, Mina suddenly got happy. "Really?!? Thank you oppa, I'll promise I'll take care of you." Mina said and suddenly kissed Woosung on the cheek.

Woosung blushed, "Oppa let's go outside and play together!!!" Mina smiled and held Woosung hand and went out together.

Once they were out, Yoongi and Jungkook had a moment of silence with a shocked faces. "Mina noona just kissed Woosung hyung!!!!! And he just left us with her!!!!" Jungkook suddenly just screamed at the actions he saw.

"Stop screaming, you dork." Yoongi said, "His happy and she's happy, it's all good." Yoongi tried calming down Jungkook. Then Jungkook comes down. "Okay hyung."

"You still got me Jungkook." Yoongi said, Jungkook got shocked by Yoongi's saying, "Well hyung, if you're happy and I'm happy being together. We can be a couple." Jungkook smiled not knowing anything.

Yoongi got surprised by his words, "W-what?" Yoongi blush, "Y-you really don't know the outside world." Yoongi chuckled. "It doesn't matter, you make me happy hyung." Jungkook showed his bunny teeth.

Yoongi got embarrassed and covered his face, "Come on hyung let's play outside." Jungkook took Yoongi's hand and pulled him out to play outside with all the other kids.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N 🤓

안녕하세요!!!
저는 침민 입니다!

Hope you guys enjoyed the story.

I know this chapter is all about Woosung and Mina, if you guys ship them, well it might change I actually don't know.

But the next chapter would be about YOONKOOK!!! I promise.

I just want Woosung to shine, because he's so sweet.
What should be the ship name? I'm thinking WOONA! but I don't know, you guys choose.

So this is the 3rd chapter I made for you guys because I don't have WiFi. I might be making more if I still have no WiFi.

Also I have been making a new book called "BULLIED / y.m" if you want to read it, then go a head I would be happy.

Starting right now I would put how many words are in the story and date of when I started it and finished it.

Sorry if it's a long author's note, I'm just really bored.

감사합니다!!!

I PURPLE YOU 💜

• 875 words
• 6/3/19 - 6/3/19