𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

It was nighttime and all kids were headed to their rooms. Woosung and Mina said their goodbyes, and went to their rooms.

When Woosung opened the door to his room, he saw his other roommates running around, some were talking and some were already sleeping.

But his eyes were on his hyung and his friend, the two were talking, and suddenly Jungkook put his hand on Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi noticed and quickly removed his hand, and barked something to Jungkook and hit his head but Jungkook was just laughing at his hyung.

But Woosung noticed that Yoongi's face turned red while looking away from Jungkook. Woosung felt something weird in his heart, he thought to himself. "Yoongi are you letting me go, because of Mina."

Yoongi noticed Woosung staring at him and waved at him while showing his cute smile. "Hey Woosung!!" Yoongi said. Woosung waved back and came to them. "So how's your date with Mina noona?" Jungkook asked.

"It went well." Woosung replied, "That's great Woosung!" Yoongi said proudly, "Thanks hyung." Woosung smiled to his hyung. "So what did you guys do today without me." Woosung asked.

"Well, this dork keeps on holding my hand every time we play, and oh yeah remember that ladders at the playground he force me to go up." Yoongi said while looking at Jungkook who was laughing.

"Yeah but I didn't want to go up, so he called me a." Yoongi was about to say something, "a scaredy-cat!" But Jungkook cuts in, acting all innocent and cute.

Woosung laughed, "hahaha!!! He always been." Yoongi smacked both of their hard, that made both of them regret what they said, "Sorry hyung." Both of them said.

Yoongi didn't replied, and instead crossed his arms and pouted acting like his mad while not facing them, "We said sorry hyung." Woosung said, "Well, you shouldn't laugh your suppose to be on my side." Yoongi said, "Okay hyung." Woosung said.

"And you." Yoongi while looking at Jungkook, Jungkook got scared by the eyes of Yoongi. "Whose parents would let their child act like that." After Yoongi said those words, he realized that he made a mistake.

Jungkook suddenly started to cry, "I'm sorry Kookie." Yoongi said, who was about to touch Jungkook's shoulders, but Jungkook moved away from him.

All kids noticed that Jungkook was crying and went to him to check if his okay. "Jungkook are you okay?" One of the kids asked, Jungkook shake his head while covering his face.

"What is going on?" Miss Seohyun suddenly appeared, "Miss Seohyun, Jungkook is crying." The kid said, "Not again, Jungkook don't cry." Miss Seohyun was trying to comfort him

"It's okay Miss Seohyun, I'm fine." Jungkook said while holding his tears, "I would like to switch beds with Woosung for tonight." Jungkook asked, both Yoongi and Woosung were shocked by his words.

"Is it okay, Woosung?" Miss Seohyun asked, "It's just for tonight." Miss Seohyun said, Woosung nodded and he allowed him to switch beds.

- the next day -

All kids headed to the dinning room. "Jungkook let's go." Yoongi said but Jungkook didn't respond and left him feeling guilty. "Hyung you have to say sorry to him. You made a mistake " Woosung said truthfully.

"Why should I?" Yoongi asked, "You know the reason hyung." Woosung gave him the look, "Fine!!!" Yoongi lost the battle of looks.