𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 0 ~ yoongi

"Yoongi go back to your seat." "I don't want to, come on where are we now?" "We're almost their son, just please go back to your seat." "No! No!" "Come on Yoongi." "Honey car!!!" A hunk came for the car, they dodge it. "Aahhh" they instead hit a tree and black out.

"Dad, Mom. What's going on? Please wake up." "Please wake up." "Wake up!!!" "Dad, Mom!!!" "Please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry we can't do anything." "What!!! Why!!! You're the doctors for crying out loud." "All tho we are doctors we can't always save lives, this is your last chance Sir. Min to say goodbye."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." "It's okay love." "Just take care of Yoongi for me." "Please make him happy." "I will."

"It's all your fault, you're worthless." "You broke my life. Do you think I will forgive you?" "You think I will keep my promise to her? You are pathetic."

"Why? Are you marrying some else." "How about mom." "Oh please she's died gone because of you pathetic child." Throws ring in the trash can.

"I don't want him. His just useless in our family." "But sir, I don't think he wants to leave you." "Whatever." "Dad don't leave me." While holding his leg.

"Get out!!!! You pathetic child!" Kicked him off and left. "Dear I'm sorry but this time I will help you. Welcome to the family dear."

"Thank you." He cries "I'm miss Seohyun, I will take care of you." "So please don't cry." "I promise I will take care of you."

"This is Yoongi please take care of him." Kids were whispering "Yoongi dear you may go inside." He was fixing his stuff until someone poked him, he turned around to see who did it.

"Hey my name is Woosung, let's be friends!!!" "Okay." They both smiled "I'll be your best friend forever " "Yoongi."

"Yoongi" "Yoongi" he woked up and saw Jungkook, Mina and Woosung looking at him. "Hyung are you okay? You're tearing up." Jungkook asked worried for his hyung.

"I'm okay." Yoongi swiped the tears away and stand up from his bed. "Did you have a bad dream oppa?" Mina asked while tilting her head.

"Yeah you can say that but I'm happy now." Yoongi smiled. "Why is that hyung." Woosung asked his hyung.

"Because I have a family that loves me so much." Yoongi blushed saying that. All of them got shocked by his words because he never said the word love.

"Of course we do hyung. We are you're family!" Jungkook smiled so did Mina and Woosung. "Kids come on you have to eat." Miss Seohyun said opening the door.

"Did you woke up Yoongi." "Yes Miss." Yoongi response. "Good now come on. It's time to eat." All of them went out to eat, talking something about skincare.

"Yeah this is my family." Yoongi thought to himself and smiled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N 🤓

안녕하세요!!!
저는 침민 입니다!!!

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know it's short but I just want it to be about Yoongi. I'm sorry (not) but his my bias.

And it's name is chapter 0 because it's the past of Yoongi. So please don't get confused by the title of this chapter.

I hope this chapter made your heart sting a bit because of how sad it was. Because I did but anyways.

I finally made an instagram account so you can tell me your ideas. Or even stories or even be my friend because I'm lonely.

My Instagram account is chimmin_1318
My bio is Wattpad user
I hope you can follow me.

Anyways.....
감사합니다!!!
And......

I PURPLE YOU 💜

Words: 615
Dates: 6/22/19 - 6/22/19