𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 0 ~ jungkook

~

"Mom, can we buy candy please~" We were at a market it was crowded at the time. I remember it was daddy's birthday so we wanted to give him a special surprise. My mom was pushing the cart and I was sitting on the sit, it was a bit annoying since there was something wrapped around my body it was very tight, it didn't felt like a hug.

And I was sitting down in something hard. I don't know what it is but it was shiny and there were also pictures on it and words that I didn't understand as well. Although it was weird and annoying, I was being a good boy to my mom since she said that if I was a good boy I would be rewarded.

While she was pushing me with the cart, I thought I was a driver being slow at first and being faster when I said "faster," I didn't know it would be this easy to drive a car. But then I spotted the candy alley, it was filled with color and magic plus sweets. I wanted my mom to buy this for me. "Okay then but you can only chose one not all of them." I don't remember my mommy's face anymore but what I do remember is that her voice was like an angel and her hair was so smooth and silky that it feels like a blanket.

And her skin is like the skin of Snow White, she was really pretty she like a doll. I can see why, dad really loves her. I found a candy that looks so rainbow and the candy looks like a bunny that has different colors, it looks so magical. "Mommy kookie want that one pleaze." Jungkook pointed at the one being all excited and looking at his mom to buy him those candy.

His mom smiled, walked over to that one candy. But instead of just getting one she gets two for Jungkook. Jungkook looks confused and told his mother, "Mommy do you know how to count? Cause this two not one." His mother laughed, her laugh was soothing. "Of course I know Kookie since you are a nice boy I would give you two." She gestures her hand to two fingers and smiled.

She was so nice to me, always give me what I want. Being so caring like a loving mother should, I wish I could see her again or even remember her face. The only thing I remember about her face is her lips, it was pink and shiny and even soft. When ever she kisses me on the cheeks I feel love. "Thank you Mommy, I love you." I reached out my hands and pulled her to give her a kiss the cheek. "Your welcome Kookie. We should pay already so we can go back home." She smiled, "Okie."

~

We were home, the reason why my Mommy wanted to go home earlier before my Dad. It's because it's his birthday today and we wanted to surprise him. Me and my mom decorated the dinning room with ballons and other decorations well actually it's more of my mom who decorated but I tried to help.

~

We were- I mean my mom was done finishing the decoration. And we heard someone opening the door, so my mom turned off the lights and both of us hid. Suddenly the man opened the door and entered the room he was confused. He then turned on the lights and both me and mom jumped out and surprised him, he was in shock. I remember him being so tall, having coco skin and having bulky plus strong body. My dad was a hero to me.

"Oh what is this I see?" My dad looking at the dinning table filled with food and one big cake. "Honey I wanted to do something special for you, since it is your birthday." My mom kissing his cheek, "Oh really thank you. Son you helped with mom I believe?" My dad looked at me while raising his eyebeow. "Of course Dad, I would always help mom when she needs help." I gave him my smile, he then rubbed my hair. "Thats my son."

I giggled and my dad went to his chair and sat down. "Well what are we waiting for lets eat!" My dad said. We were so happy, we didnt know that this happiness would only last for a couple of hours.