𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

-

"Jimin is so cute." Taehyung said as his eyes were shimmering but Jungkook wasn't as annoying or joking around with him instead he was just there nothing at all. He was just looking at the floor while they were heading to class and he was just following the crowd, "Jungkook." Taehyung said as he looked at him with a worried tone. Which made Jungkook come back from reality and looked at Taehyung with  a smile, "Yes hyung?" Jungkook said now focused on Taehyung.

"Tell me what happened with you and Yoongi hyung early." Taehyung said being worried for his friend, "Hyung it's nothing important let's talk about later." Jungkook said as he enters the room, Taehyung wanted to say something but couldn't because the teacher told him to enter the room cause classes are about to start.

-

Taehyung looked worried for the person sitting next to him, he looked sad, desperate for love. Taehyung wishes that he could hug his friend, he kept on looking at Jungkook, "Taehyung? Taehyung!" The teacher called at his name which made him stand up, "Yes ma'am." Taehyung said as he seems quite embarrassed over his actions, the teacher just rolled their eyes. "Taehyung, what is the common difference of 4,15,26,37,48...? If you were listening." The teacher raised her eyebrows which made the whole class look at him even Jungkook, although a little bit anxious Taehyung answered the question.

"Yes Miss, since we already it's looking for the common difference, we already know that is arithmetic and the way to answer it is by putting them together a2 which is 15 and a1 which is 4 minus them and the common difference is 11." Once Taehyung was done answering the question the teacher was shocked how can this boy answer a question without even listening to me, the teacher was impressed but also annoyed that she couldn't discipline him.

-

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said as he ran to Jungkook who was walking silently but he stopped and looked back at Taehyung, "What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked him and Taehyung looked at him. "You better tell me what's going on." Taehyung face looked at Jungkook with a serious expression expect Jungkook didn't want to speak about it and made up an excuse, "Hyung we still have class." Taehyung shook his head and say, "It's a consultation period and even if there is you won't even listen to it." Jungkook just sighed and talked about everything he said to Yoongi and how much he loves him so much, that he couldn't let him go.

"What should I do hyung? I'm being spoiled by his love." Jungkook looked at Taehyung for some advice but Taehyung couldn't give him any due to the fact that his not good at relationships either. "Well all I know is just to be true to yourself and respect his answer once he gives you one." Taehyung showed his boxy smile to Jungkook which made Jungkook smile back to him too. Jungkook, although much better then earlier still thinking what Yoongi would say to him, what if he says no would he be able to toughen up and not cry?

-

"WHHAAAT!!!!!" Jin screamed he's lungs out which startled the teacher, "Kim Seokjin! Go sit down!" The teacher yelled at him for disrespecting their class. Jin bowed down to say sorry going back to his sit slowly cause of his embarrassment, "I can't believe, Jungkook confessed to you but..." Namjoon paused for awhile, "What?" Yoongi said,  "It sounds fake." Hoseok said to him. "You guys don't believe me?" Yoongi asked putting his hands in his chest and all three of them shook their head at the same time. "Woah thanks for being my friends." Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked back at the teacher.

Namjoon then tapped at his back, "Hyung?" Yoongi didn't listen, Namjoon then tappped again, Yoongi didn't bother, "Hyung!?" Namjoon screamed you him which made everyone in class look at him even the teacher, "Kim Namjoon go back to your sit, I thought the school president wouldn't be like this." Teacher rolled their eyes and thought of why they put those four beside each other. "Thanks hyung." Namjoon whispered to him which made Yoongi smirk.

-

The bell then rang which made everyone get off their sits and left the classrooms without hearing from the teacher, "Oof, that was hard and boring." Yoongi said while stretching his arms. "Well if you actually listened for once you might actually like it." Namjoon said as he removed his glasses (yes I want him to wear glasses is that a problem?) "Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes, while they were walking Jin asked him what he's going to do, "I mean... I really don't know what to feel... it's just too quick, I just met him again yesterday."

"But do you love him." Namjoon asked him being serious this time, Yoongi toke awhile but then nodded. Namjoon smiled at him and Jin patted his shoulder, "Wow, Yoongi is growing so much already." Jin said as he gave his thumbs up, Hoseok just laughed. But Yoongi rolled his eyes again, "I really don't know guys. I just feel that if we like be together we would just be mocked and..." Yoongi was stopped by Namjoon's finger, "No matter who you like hyung, we would always walk with you." Yoongi looked at his friends, his friends that he knew, that without them we would be a loner.

"Thanks guys." Yoongi smiled to them, "But I think you should talk to Woosung about this, maybe he would help." Hoseok said to him, "Your right, I'll go to him now." Yoongi then ran to find Woosung without saying goodbye to his friends, "Ahhh that punk, doesn't even say goodbye to me." Jin got pissed off, "We're here too hyung." Namjoon said to him, "Ahhh right." Jin said now realizing who's with him.

~•~

A/N 🤓

Hey guys!!!
It's been a while, like for three weeks already but I'm so glad to see you guys.

We're already having online classes already so it's been hard to type a story when you have to make an essay and a speech.

I hope you guys are doing well, I'm not really but I'm fine. I hope you like this chapter it's not much but the next one you guys might not like it but whatever.

Anyways....

I PURPLE YOU 💜

*

words: 1070
dates: 8/22 - 9/15/20