𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

-

Today is the end of the weekdays, that means tomorrow is Saturday. Woosung's band is going to perform at a place which everyone knows about in school, "So hyung are you excited!" Woosung said to Yoongi to trying to give him to make him get excited for tomorrow, "No." Yoongi gave dull answer, which made Woosung pout. "But I still going cause I love you." Yoongi whispers trying to hide his affection for Woosung. "I heard that hyung." Woosung said but Yoongi denied, "No you didn't."

Instead of going home Yoongi and Woosung went to Dojoon's house, that's where the band usually practices cause his has a space for specifically their band room. Yoongi comes with Woosung because Woosung always say he does not have an outside world life, his like a polar bear only coming out a few times. "Dojoon!" Woosung said as he hugs Dojoon, "What's up hyung and Yoongi hyung." Dojoon said as he greets them. "Okay." "Exhausted." Both Yoongi and Woosung answered the question said.

Which made Dojoon laughed at how different their answers were, "Alright come in." Woosung and Yoongi came in the house, "Clean and organized as every." Yoongi said which made Dojoon smiled, "It's good to be organized hyung." Dojoon replied, "Unlike you." Woosung added some words to make Yoongi angry. "Hey Woosung!" Hajoon said, "Yo did you watch Taeyeon's new music video it's so good I wish I could see her." Hajoon added, "We know Hajoon." Woosung replied.

"Hyung." Jaehyeong said, "Hi Jaehyeong, got a new strap for your bass." Woosung asked, Jaehyeong then nodded, "It's Iron Man see?" Jaehyeong showed his strap to him which was his favorite Marvel character. "Hey Yoongi." Hajoon smiled at him, Yoongi just smiled back and sat on the corner of the room. "Having a bad day?" Hajoon asked Woosung and Woosung nodded. "Anyways let's start practicing." Woosung said. They all got their instruments ready and tuned it.

"1,2,1 2 3." Hajoon said as tap with his drum sticks and then started to play their song, which is called "RED" while they were playing the song Yoongi put out his phone and recorded them in silence. Yoongi does like the songs that they play they truly are like an idol group, they have the full package they can sing, play, rap and they even have visuals. Also Dojoon and Woosung can speak English fluently, they can be big.

-

After they were done practicing they went to the living room to watch some movies and eat some food, "Hey let's order some pizza." Dojoon said, "I am down." Hajoon replied with it while they prepare the movie. "Hey we should also buy ice cream." Hajoon added some more food, "I don't really like sweets hyung." Jaehyeong replied, "So what are we going to watch?" Yoongi asked, "Oh One Piece!" Hajoon said as he was about to get the remote but Woosung grab it first, "No let's watch Lion King." Woosung said as he types the letters for Lion King.

-

Earlier this morning, Jungkook and Taehyung were outside of the building cause they just finished dance class, "Wow that was tiring." Taehyung said as he wipes the sweat on his head, "Well hyung you didn't have to go it was Hoseok hyung who asked me." Jungkook said, "You only came cause of Jimin hyung." Jungkook added and smiled at Taehyung which made Taehyung blush a bit. "No!" Taehyung denies it. They were walking for awhile and Taehyung started to talk about the band that's going to play tomorrow.

"Hey we should go to the party." Taehyung said to Jungkook, "I don't know hyung, I'm not a party guy." Jungkook replied. "Trust me it going to be fun." Taehyung insures him it's going to be fun, "Okay hyung but if it gets too boring or too noisy I'm leaving." Jungkook said, "Hey you might meet someone special there, you wouldn't know." Taehyung said as he put his arm around Jungkook, "There's only one person I see special." Jungkook whispers, "What?" Taehyung asked cause he didn't hear what Jungkook said, "Nothing hyung." Jungkook replied.

~•~

A/N 🤓

Hey guys again!
So I made this chapter short cause next chapter would be a long one.

Gosh I also realized that I have made 20 chapters of this book, this started as just a small idea. I didn't know there would be lots of you reading this.

A lot of times I wonder if the ones who started reading this book would continue reading this book to the very end.

I guess I would just wonder but to all of you who are still reading thank you, I wish we guys can meet but not in this moment of time.

I hope once this book ends I can continue to make some more books that you guys would like.

Anyways...

I PURPLE YOU 💜

*

words: 818
dates: 7/16 - 7/17/20