𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

-

"See it wasn't that bad, was it." Woosung asked Yoongi, Yoongi then turned to him with the face of death ready to kill him. "No it was not. Was not!" Yoongi screamed outside the school which made everyone turn their heads but turned away after knowing that it wasn't a bad thing. "Okay okay, calm down hyung." Woosung gently patted Yoongi's head which made Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"But when I wasn't listening to the teachers I was making some lyrics." Yoongi said as he pulled out some papers of his backpack and gave it to Woosung. "Hyung you really have a talent." Woosung said as he reads the lyrics, "I know." Yoongi smiled and nodded being proud of himself, "Of being bored and inattentive." Woosung continued his sentence which made him have a glare from Yoongi.

"But seriously, we could probably perform this on Saturday, with the beats and performance." Woosung said, "Well isn't that quick." Yoongi said, "Of course hyung, my band can do things real quickly, you know?" Woosung pointed at him, "Yeah yeah, but I don't wanna come." Yoongi replied, "Oh come on hyung." Woosung tried to act cute but didn't work at all, "I don't want to come it's too loud and so many people gosh." Yoongi replied really not wanting to go.

-

"That was fun." Taehyung said happy about the day, as they exit the building, "Really hyung, you said earlier you were scared but now you're happy?" Jungkook wanting to know why his moods have changed, "Well I was able to make new friends." Taehyung smiled, "And I was also able to meet Jimin hyung." Jungkook just scoff when he heard that Taehyung was having a little crush on Jimin. "Okay hyung but I'm thirsty let's get some from the vending machine that we saw earlier."

"Okay lead the way." Taehyung says as he follows Jungkook to the vending machine. "Oh there's so many variations." Taehyung claps as he saw so many drinks, "Okay I want a banana milk." Jungkook says as he pulls out his money from his pocket. "You like banana milk?" Taehyung asked, "Yeah I drink banana milk since I was a kid." Jungkook replied being a bit embarrassed, but still putting the money in the vending machine. Taehyung just nodded but also got his money out.

That's what he was suppose to do but there was nothing inside his pocket, nothing. He was freaking out looking everywhere, "Jungkook I lost my money." Jungkook looked at him, "That's the second time you lost it today hyung." Taehyung having none of Jungkook's jokes started to remember where he drop it. "Ah! I dropped it outside the building when we were going here!" Taehyung said as he screams to Jungkook while holding his shoulder. "Stay here I'll find it in no time." Taehyung ran back to the place.

-

"Hyung I found something." Woosung called to Yoongi as they were about to go home, they go to school with their parents but goes home by themselves. "What is it?" Yoongi asked as he goes closer to Woosung, Woosung picked the money up from the floor and showed it to Yoongi. "Okay that's our now." Yoongi said as he was about to get the money. "No hyung we should wait until they find it." Woosung replied, "Who exactly?" Yoongi asked, "The one who dropped it."

They sat on a bench and waited for someone who was looking for their money after awhile they saw someone who was looking for something they went closer to the guy and tapped on him, "Excuse me are you looking for money?" Woosung asked, they guy turned and smiled, "Yes thank you so much, I was looking for it." He said, then Yoongi remembers this guy, he was from the restroom. "Aren't you the guy we met from the restroom?" Yoongi asked, he then opened his mouth, "Yes hyung, I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you again." Taehyung bowed to them.

"Well it's nice to meet you too." Woosung replied, "I'm Woosung and this is Yoongi hyung." Woosung introduced himself and pointed to Yoongi, "Are you a new student?" Yoongi asked, "Oh yes hyung, how did you know?" Taehyung wanting to know what's going on. "I don't know you just feel like it." Yoongi said, which made Taehyung tilt his head a bit. "Well okay hyungs I'm going back to my friend now bye." Taehyung bowed to them and smiled.

"He remind me of someone." Yoongi said as his puts his bag on his shoulder, "Who hyung." Woosung asked as they started to walk home, "Jungkook." Yoongi replied to him, which made Woosung smile. "Yeah he kinda has that trait of Jungkook." Woosung said and pause for a while, "I hope he's doing okay." Yoongi said, "Anyways hyung about the party." Woosung changed the topic, "You're coming with us." "No I'm not." Yoongi disagree to Woosung statement.

-

"Ah Jungkook." Someone said as Jungkook who was just drinking his banana milk waiting for Taehyung, "Ah Jimin hyung." Jungkook said as he bowed to him which made Jimin smile, "Jungkook this is my friend Hoseok, we are club members in dance." Jimin introduce Hoseok to Jungkook, "Jungkook do you like dancing." Hoseok asked, "Ah not really hyung but if I had a chance I would want to try." Jungkook said. "That's great why don't you come and join the dance sessions tomorrow for free." Hoseok said excited for him to come.

"Really hyung? I would love too." Jungkook said, "Okay then tomorrow meet at the dance room after school." Hoseok said as he grabs the waters from the vending machine and gives it to Jimin. "See you later Jungkook." Jimin says as he smiles to Jungkook and they both leave. "I am back!" Taehyung screams so he could get the attention of Jungkook, "Wow hyung that was quick." Jungkook said, "Yeah I met the same people who were in the restroom and they had my money with them." Taehyung said as he buys a chocolate milk for himself and drinks it.

"How about you? Did you wait long." Taehyung asks, "Not really I met Jimin and Hoseok hyung." Jungkook said, "Oh really?! Whose this Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung asked being a little bit jealous which made Jungkook scoff again, "Don't worry hyung their just club members." Jungkook said as he patted Taehyung's head, "Whatever let's go." Taehyung said as he and both Jungkook leave and enjoy their milks.

~•~

A/N🤓

Hey guys!
Wow we are almost at chapter 20, I'm so excited to do this!

Jungkook and Taehyung relationship is so cute
It's coming that they might finally meet again, oh that would be a good moment.

I don't have anything else to say so.
Anyways....

I PURPLE YOU 💜

*

words: 1132
dates: 7/16/20