0.8

Namjoon laid on the ground of his ginormous bed room. Small huffs left his mouth as he looked at the ceiling. His room was so big and with so many things to do in it. He even had his own library. Yet he was still bored. In his mind raced the same question as he had the days before. All about his new friends. Would they be worried about him? Would they think he's rude and ditch him? All of his questions were answered by silence. Sighing he got of from the floor. He looked around his room in search for something to distract his mind.

Eventually he wondered into his small library. He had read every book in there. Every cover called up an new memory of the stories they held. Some of love others of friendship and some were more on the scientific and research side. On most shelves were tiny succulent and other knickknacks that added to the aesthetic of the light brown shelves. All the way against the wall there were a few bean bags and a table with some chairs. This was the place Namjoon spend the most time. It was a place we're he could escape reality. The reality where he had lost his voice, where he had no friends and where his parents barely cared for him. An other sigh escaped his lips as he grabbed one of his favourite books. Aclice in wonderland. He had many versions of this book which he had reread many times. The story of a girl that littered escaped reality. It resonated with him. The one he had in his hands was a more modern version of the book. It took place in this time making it more realistic than the other versions.

Namjoon let himself fall onto one of the bean bags and started reading hoping he could ignore the ticking clock that made him aware of time passing in this reality the one were silence consumed him.