1.8

Their next appointment was coming close and Namjoon found himself getting a little nervous thanks to the excitement. He couldn't wait till he and Yoongi would go to the cafe again.

"What are you so excited about?" Jimin asked making Namjoon sheepishly smile as the boy sat down next to him. "Yeah you are ready obvious about it." Jimin chuckled. "Don't worry it's cute." Jimin said leaning closer. "Are you excited about Yoongi?" Jimin asked knowing full well Yoongi was on his way. 'He is your hyung brat. Show some respect.' Namjoon quickly wrote down. "Sorry." Jimin said as he this time wore a sheepish smile. "Anyways hyung is really excited about these cafe nearly dates you guys are having." Jimin smile. He was glad that his hyung was happy but he wanted to test something.

Finally spotted Yoongi in the corner of his eye Jimin leaned his head on Namjoon shoulder. "You know hyung is a really guarded person but you've seemed to have done something it took us years to do." Jimin said before lifting his head back up and making sure he leant towards Namjoon far enough for his face to be covered. "He let his guard down for you." Namjoon got how important this was to the friend group and he didn't want to break their trust. Mostly because breaking their trust would mean he hurt Yoongi hyung. And that is the last thing he wanted.

"Park Jimin." He heard a familiar voice practically growl snapping him out of his thoughts. "Yeah hyung?" Jimin asked innocently but knowing full well that he hit a nerve. "Stop flirting with people. You have two boyfriends for gods sake." Yoongi growled with his hands possessively placed on Namjoon shoulder. "I'm not flirting hyung." Jimin said a little to innocent. "Go hop over to your boyfriends." Yoongi said before signing to Namjoon making the tall boy gather his stuff to leave.

"What was that all about?" Taehyung asked kissing Jimins cheek as Jungkook kissed to other side. "Nothing." Jimin smiled. "Yeah keep saying that to yourself maybe you will believe it." Jungkook commented making Jimin gasp. "How dare you even think of me lying." Jimin dramaticlly said as he leaned onto Taehyung. "Am I wrong thought?" Jungkook asked challenging. "Nah. I just wanted to test something with Yoongi hyung. I can say fro certain now that Joon hying got his heart."