1.1

So I'm taking a break from Wattpad for a while till summer vacation because I barley have time or inspiration to continue. I might post in between that time a few things but I won't have a schedule like a few months back.

The next day the doctor came to Namjoons house for his throat. He went behind his parents back and send a mail to his private doctor. He really wanted to know if he would be able to talk again. Just making a sound would be enough for him after so long.

"I'm sorry Namjoon. But your vocal cords are healing but will still be too damaged to fully be able to talk again. You capable of making sounds but most would be accompanied with pain. I can't do anything to help with that but I can sign you up for surgery. You'll be put on a waiting list." His doctor explains. Namjoon just shakes his head. He didn't want surgery. There was no way he would get that past his parents. And the thought of blood correlating to it made his skin crawl. He was incredibly squamish around blood.

A sad sigh left his lips as he laid on his bed think about the earlier events of the day. The fact that he would be forever silent weight his mood down. Till his phone went off.

He quickly grabbed it seeing messages from Yoongi.

Yoongi
Hi Joon
I was wondering
Uhm...
I don't know how to ask this

Namjoon
Take your time

Yoongi
Well would you like to go out with me to a coffee shop so we could talk about books or something?

Yoongi could feel the blush spread over his face as he read over his text again. His thought we racing with insecurity as he waited for a reply. 'He is not going to give me the time of day is he. He is straight up going to reject my offer. Or worse he will stop being our friend. Ofcours he will. I mean the weird kid of the weird emotionally unavailable guy with issues just basically asked him out on a date.' Yoongi though as he bit his nails in anticipation.

Namjoon
I would love to
When do you have in mind?

Yoongi
I hadn't thought futher than this
I thought you were going to say no

Namjoon
How about tomorrow after school?

Yoongi
Alright

Both boys laid on their respective beds with bright red faces not believing what just had happened. They were excited but equally terrified of what the feelings they felt because of this conversation meant.