1.4

"How was it?" Jin asked as Yoongi entered the house. "Hello to you too hyung." Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "It was okay." He said plainly. "Sk what does 'okay' mean in Kim/Min Yoongi's book?" Jin asked. "I don't know. It was nice. I noticed that I really like his dimples." Yoongi said as a blush began to spread on his face. "I get this warm feeling around him that makes me want to drop my guard completely and just be myself without restrictions." Yoongi said absent minded as he thought back to his 'date'. "I think my little brother has got a crush." Jin squealed. "He is really messing with my feeling." Yoongi groaned making Jin laugh. "You already sound whipped." Jin remarked.  "Ain't that the truth. But I'm afraid. I dont want to let my guard down because I dont want him to leave. I dont want him to hurt me." Jin felt his heart shatter at his brothers words. "I don't know if I can handle that." Yoongi said taling a deep breath.

Silence and an tense sad aura rained over the room till aloud ping sound broke it. Yoongi grabbed his phone and saw that it was Namjoon who had texted him. "It's Namjoon." Jin could see a faint smile on the others face as he looked at his phone. "Go and answer him or do you need an invitation." Jin said as he saw Yoongi stare at his phone. "Okay, okay chill." Yoongi laughed.