2.8

Namjoon finally breathed out once he was in the safety of his room. He was not prepared for this. He loved his parents but over the years it started to feel like he was living in a strangers house. Both would only work. Afterwards his father would crash and when he woke up he started all over again. It's like an endless cycle of work. His mom on the other hand would interact with him but with the amount of work she would do stress would get to her. And every time she would let it out all on him.

Quickly grabbing his phone he video called Yoongi. He needed to hear his voice for a moment.

"Hey Joon. Miss me so much?" Yoongi teased. Namjoon felt himself melt when he saw the gummy smile that decorated his boyfriends face and the blue hair that fell in front of his eyes.

'I did miss you.' Namjoon signed with a smile.

"Do you want to go out to make up for that?" Yoongi suggested. He couldn't help but feel exited at the thought of going on a small date with his soft giant.

'Sorry, I can't. My parents arrived earlier and they want to go out with me.' Namjoon explained.

"Have fun then." Yoongi said feeling a bit disappointed.

'We can go tomorrow.' Namjoon quickly suggested. He had to find a way around his parents but it was worth it. 'I have to go now. See you tomorrow.'

"Bye Joon." Yoongi smiled before hanging up.