1.2

Yoongi stood at the gate of the school having finished earlier than Namjoon. He had made sure to dress up nicely for his kind of date. He had his favourite beanie on, which he was fidgeting with. Along with a blue flannel over a black fitted t-shirt and ripped jeans.

He quickly grabbed his phone to look at the time only to see that it was one minute before the bell. His nerves skyrocketed as he heard the bell ho of a few seconds later.

As soon as the bell went Namjoon ran out of his classroom. He was beyond excited. He never had these type of appointments with friends.

When he saw Yoongi he wanted to call out so bad but since he couldn't he just sped up.

"Hey." Yoongi smiled as he saw the younger. Namjoon gasped catching the other of guard. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. Namjoon just pointed at his hair. "Oh yeah I dyed my hair yesterday. Do you like it?" Yoongi asked. In response Namjoon wildly nodded his head. Bleu was Yoongi's color. 'I wish I could have seen you at lunch' namjoon wrote down on his note book. 'I had to stay and finish a project.' Namjoon pouted. "You can see me now. Should be go. I think it's going to rain soon." Namjoon nodded his head before the two of the headed in the cafe's direction.

As they walked into the quiet cafe Namjoons senses were overwhelmed by the new sensation. Not that he was particularly mad at the bittersweet smell of freshly brewed coffee or the warm lighting in the room. It was more of a sensation that felt like he slept into a new world. "You okay?" Yoongi asked as they sat down. Namjoon nodded before signing. 'I guess my senses got overwhelmed for a second. They are sharper after I lost my voice.' Yoongi frowned at that. "We can go if being here is unpleasant to you." Namjoon shook his head  quickly. 'Its more of a pleasant overwhelmed. I like it here.' That answer set a smile on Yoongi's face. "Okay what do you want. My treat. I will order will you choose a place to sit."