2.3

Double update because I was gone for so long.

Namjoon opened his eyes finding himself in a strange place. He was sure that he was outside but the trees were all kinds of colors except green, the sky was a light purple and around him were white roses dripping in red paint.

Looking around a bit disoriented he suddenly found a familiar face. Hoseok was sitting next to a bush of half colored roses with a paint brush. "Where are we?" Namjoon asked as he took in the scenery. "In wonderland. It's your safe space. The one you used to go to when you had panic attacks when you were little." Hoseok explained not looking back at Namjoon but instead painting the roses.

"B-but it looks so different." Namjoon commented. He didn't remember the sky being purple nor the colored trees. "Well a lot has changed since you last came here. It's a lot colder. But the sun is staring to come up. You just need to allow the light to shine through the blinds." Hoseok said before disspearing.

Namjoon was more confused than ever.

Opening his eyes for a second time Namjoon found Yoongi in front of him. The elders face was tear streaked for some reason.

"Oh my God. Your awake. Please never scare me like that again." Yoongi said as new tears dropped from his eyes.

'What happened?' Namjoon signed. He found a mask on his face as he became more aware of his surroundings. "You had a panic attack and past out. I didn't know what to do. You weren't breathing and suddenly you just laid there in my arms."

Namjoon swallowed thickly as he let what happened sink in. He wanted to apologize but Yoongi stopped his arm from signing. "Don't. You couldn't help it. But you did make me realize something. Something is was to scared to admit honestly. Namjoon I like you. I know I said something similar yesterday but i really like you. When your near i just feel my heart swell with joy and this weird warm feeling just spreads through my body making me smile. Oh gosh I'm rambling." Yoongi stops his confession as he hides his red face in his hands.

Namjoon can't help but smile at the older. He couldn't believe that it was happening. So he sat up on the bed and took Yoongis arm. With his free hand he lowered the mask and with a sudden surge of confidence he kissed Yoongi right on his pretty lips.