1.3

Namjoon sat down next to the window. On the other side of the street was a small flower shop which he could perfectly see though the window.

"What ya thinking about?" Yoongi asked as he ser their coffees down. Namjoon smiled at the older boy before pionting to the shop. "It's really pretty." Yoongi comment mentally noting to get Namjoon a flower one day. A beat of silence passed as Yoongi gazed at the small shop. Namjoon has studied Yoongi's features in that moment till he remembered what they were there for.

He ticked Yoongis shoulder before showing him the note book. 'Any good reads latly.' It read. Yoongis eyes seemed to lit up as he started talking about the most recent book he read. One of which was a book they had to read for a school assignment which he strangely liked.

Namjoon felt happiness bloom deep inside his stomach as he watch Yoongi talk. He saw how the olders lips turned into a pout as he talked and how his right hand made a fist and uncurled seemingly unconscious like it was searching for something to hold. Namjoon suddenly felt the urge to take Yoongi's hand and let it rest in his own palm to see it the other would grab a hold of his hand. Repressing the urge he grabbed his nearly empty coffee while he felt a blush creep up his cheeks.

"I'm rambling again aren't I?" Yoongi asked suddenly as his checks flared up red in embarrassment. These were the times he hated having fair skin.

'Cute.' Namjoon thought as he looked at the olders face. His flushed cheeks contrasted his fair skin. His dark eyes were down casted as both his hands now fiddled with eachother.

Namjoon slid his notepad across the table. Yoongi who was in the midst of drowning in embarrassment let his eyes scan the paper reading the words slowly. 'I like it when you ramble. I can see how passionate you are about it and you talk helps me get out of my head. I really like you voice.' A smile stretched on Yoongi's doll like lips as he looked up at Namjoon. Finally meeting the brown eyes and dimpled cheeks. "Really?" Yoongi asked suddenly feeling insecure. Namjoon nodded his head with a bright smile that made his dimples deeper. Yoongi felt himself falling in love with those illegal dimples. He honestly loved how Namjoon made him feel. From the butterflies in his stomach to the faint flutter his heart when he got a compliment from the other. Maybe this wasn't a date but the definitely enjoyed themselves. And they both hoped for a repeat.

"Hey um..." Yoongi called out as they walked to the bus stop. "Could we maybe repeat this? I really good time." Namjoons head shot up to the other in surprise. He too had a great time but he had never imagined Yoongi would have too. He was positive that somewhere along the line the other would have gotten tired of the practically one sided conversation.

Namjoon held his note book tighter as he felt his insecurities play up as he answered. 'Okay.' He sighed with a smile.