Prologue

"Kang Soo-yeon?," The headmaster's secretary called.

You tensed as you heard your name getting called. You breathed a sigh of nervousness and stood up abruptly, making the other soon-to-be freshmen in the room stare at her, startled.

Alright, Soo-yeon, don't mess this up. You thought as you were led to a room where a bulky man with grotesque features and a pair of crescent eyeglasses sat cross-legged on an office chair in front of a newly polished oak desk.

"Kang Soo-yeon?," he asked you, staring in your eyes. You suddenly feel a rush of intimidation surge through your veins, making you sweat more than usual.

"Y-yes!," You managed to spit out, still frozen in fright.

This is unusual, You thought, I'm not easily intimidated, why am I reacting like this?

The man helds out his hand to gesture for you to sit down on a small wooden stool in front of his desk. You hesitated before you sat down.

His secretary gave him papers that looked like your previous school records.

"You're an honor student, are you not?," The headmaster asked, his silvery gray eyes staring into your soul.

"Y-yes, sir." You prattled as you watched him flip through your academic records.

"Well, you're accepted." he muttered in a low tone.

You smile and look at the secretary, who nodded and a wad of hair fell on her face.

"Thank you, sir." You said, shaking in excitement as you leave.

You shot a look of joy to the nervous people in the room, walking to the front door confidently.

You cross the street and went straight then took another right turn and walked straight continuously until you arrived at your destination.

You arrive at your apartment, where you lived since you ran away from Goyang and made your way to Seoul. You planned this your whole life and you never want to mess this up.

You walk into your apartment, only to be greeted by a ginger-furred cat.

"Ginseng!," You exclaimed as you pick him up, cuddling him in your arms.

Ginseng purred silently and licked his paw. You put him down and he follows you into your apartment room.

Ginseng is a cat you rescued from a stray dog. He had one white eye and one green eye. His eye was white because that side of his eye was blind, and you took pity for him and you took him under your wing.

He lays on his bed and closes his eyes. You wish you were a cat too, having no care about life, you know.

You took off your shoes and shut the door behind you. You placed your shoes on the small shoe rack for one.

"Oh, Ginseng," You said as you stroked his furr. "You didn't have to wait for me to come back, you know."

He let out a silent purr and opened the white eye. He, then, closed it once more.

You stood up and took off your socks. You took off the frilly pink and black knee skirt and replaced it with a pair of green pajamas. The black shirt you were wearing is now replaced with a shirt given to you for free during an election.

"I look fat." You say to yourself, lifting the edge of your shirt to show your almost flat stomach.

Ginseng hissed at the door as it rang.

You hurry to the door and throw it open and your eyes widened at what was in front of you.

♧Author's Note♧

YourGirlLea AyaKaye1

I did it.

Anyways I hope you guys liked it sjsjsjs... please vote for the chapter...♡♡