Chapter XIV: Dread

Author's Note: aNgSt AlErT

The car stops dead after the person got hit with it.

"Oh, my God!," You and Melody both shriek and you all went out of the car.

Surprisingly, there was no one there. No blood trail. No sign of anyone being hit with it, other than the dent in the front of the car.

"Only a gemischt could have done this much damage." You pointed out. "That hit was too fast and strong for any man to survive."

"True," Jin said, then he jerked and clouds of smoke went out of his palms as he turned around.

The smoke (which, surprisingly) gripped the man by the ankles, dropping his bag full of teabags. He was dangling six feet from the ground.

"Ah, it's you lot." Hoseok said, chuckling nervously.

Jin released him and Hoseok fell with a thud.

"You formed a dent in the car." Jin said, his voice cold.

"You guys randomly appeared and hit me!," Hoseok protested, rubbing the back of his head. "Not to mention that you dropped me from approximately six feet from the ground!,"

Then his face went blank, which was immediately replaced with a sad look.

"Jin, you really don't remember me?," Hoseok asked, desperation clear in his voice.

"I don't think I knew any of you." Jin said, squinting. "Although, you are oddly familiar."

"That's what happens with a gemischt that wasn't fully reformed." Melody whispered to you.

"I see." Jin said, hearing Melody's whisper.

He cast a look at Melody, and Melody flinched.

"Are you guys hiding something from me?," You asked sharply, goggling at the two of them.

Melody was blushing beet red, and Jin's expression was stoic.

"No, we're not." Jin said.

Later that night, you all camped somewhere near the gasoline station, since you were quite far from your apartment and it would be a hassle for you and the others to travel there.

You broke in at a lumbering store a while ago and stole some wood to make a fire. The area over there was pretty much deserted and no buildings were built there for a while.

You looked at Hoseok and Jimin, who were sleeping in sleeping bags next to yours.

You look around in worry. They're not here yet. You thought.

Melody and Jin said they were going out on a walk together to talk about some stuff, but until now, they aren't back yet.

You stood up and wandered behind the small area without a building and heard some noises in a nearby building.

"Jin, I-"

Then Melody's voice was interrupted with whimpering noises and a moan rang out.

"Shush, or Soo-yeon would hear us." Jin said. "Do you want her to hear us?,"

"Of course not!," Melody exclaimed.

You walked to the noise and saw Jin, shirtless, and Melody, who was only wearing her underwear and an unbuttoned polo shirt.

They both looked at you with shocked faces.