Chapter XII: Will (Quite Short?)

Warning: ANGST ALERT!!!!!

Jungkook was standing with Demetrius, looking frightened as he took in the horrid looking fluids placed on small vials on tables.

Jungkook looked at Demetrius with wide eyes. Demetrius looked back and looked terrified of him. Jungkook looked away in hopes of reassuring Demetrius that he won't attack him.

"So, when's this guy gonna arrive?," Jungkook asked, scooting closer to Demetrius, who looked even more frightened.

Demetrius looked like he wanted to run away as far from Jungkook as possible.

"So, gemischt 593." A familiar voice said.

A man with gray hair and a white coat arrived in the scene, looking incredibly familiar to Jungkook.

Then it hit him.

"Yoongi?,"

~|♧|~

"Yes, Jin?," You asked, looking at Jin, who was still pretty shocked about the events that just occured in a matter of one minute.

"I'm sorry for running off like that." Jin said, blinking uncontrollably. "It's your decision to become aquaintances with whomever you want, and you have the freedom to do so."

You blinked back tears and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, Soo-yeon..." A voice behind you said.

You whipped around and saw Namjoon, with a shocked face on.

"Why are you hugging Jin?," Namjoon muttered.

"I-I thought you weren't arriving after Sunday!," You stammered.

Then Namjoon turned around to face everyone.

"Soo-yeon and Seokjin are not brother and sister." He told everyone.

Anger boiled in your veins as you walked to Namjoon and dragged him outside the school.

When you reach a certain tree, you turn around and slap his face.

Namjoon stumbled in shock and looked at you with wide eyes.

"Can you not?," You ask Namjoon, flushing with rage. "Can you not stop your mouth from blithering?,"

"I did what was right." Namjoon muttered, looking away.

"You solve nothing!," You yelled.

Namjoon remained silent and looked away.

"You know," You said, tears streaming down your face. "I think we both need breaks."

Namjoon looked at you in shock.

"Please..." he muttered. "Please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry, Namjoon." You said. "Good bye."

You walk away as the bell rang, tears streaming down your face.

~|♧|~

Jin was still in shock, and he can't concentrate on his lessons. His thoughts always landed on you and Namjoon, and what Namjoon said a while back during recess.