Chapter XI: Identity

"Namjoon, I sense a presence of another gemischt in this building." Jungkook said, looking outside the window, then suddenly flinching. "Oh, make that two."

"Who do you think it is?," Namjoon asked, trying to concentrate in reading Advanced Math For Freshmen.

"Feels oddly familiar." Jungkook merely stated, still looking outside the window.

Namjoon closed his book and walked to Jungkook.

"Remember our little squabble just a little while back?," Namjoon asked, gripping Jungkook's shoulders.

"W-what about it?," Jungkook asked, his voice trembling.

"I killed someone, happy now?," Namjoon said, insanity filling his mind. Then he threw his head back and laughed hysterically.

Jungkook remained silent then looked at Namjoon with great fear in his eyes.

"You what?,"

~|♧|~

"That cat's not a cat." Hoseok said, his voice becoming serious. "That's a gemischt."

Then Hoseok looked at Ginseng. "Come on, Jimin. How long do you plan to hide like that?,"

Then, as if on cue, Ginseng emitted black smoke and there sat a guy similarly dressed to Hoseok with ginger hair.

"What gave it away?," The man you thought was Ginseng said. "I enjoyed being a cat undercover."

Hoseok chuckled when he saw your expression. "We thought you were dead, see." Hoseok said to Jimin, who was sitting cross-legged on the sofa, sipping tea from a teacup.

Jimin choked on his tea and laughed when he regained himself. "Me?," he asked, still laughing. "Are you kidding me?,"

"No, of course not, toi idiot." Hoseok said, also chuckling. "You chased after that car and never came back, you see."

Hoseok stood up and made Jimin stand up, spilling tea all over the coffee table.

"I am sorry for my intrusion, mademoiselle, but I must be heading my way." Hoseok said, dragging Jimin by the collar. "I also apologize in behalf of this brainless git." Jimin hissed at the title Hoseok gave him.

"Wait!," You called as they were heading out. "Can Jimin continue staying here?,"

Jimin's eyes twinkled and he smiled.

~|♧|~

Jin was thinking about Taehyung when he saw an odd-looking man head out of your apartment building.

The man gasped at the sight of Jin and ran towards him with open hands.

"Mon'ami!," he said, hugging Jin tightly. "It is I, Jung Hoseok!,"

"Jung...Hoseok?," Jin asked. The name was definitely familiar, but Jin doesn't remember where he heard of the name.

"Don't you remember me?," Hoseok asked, disappointment in his voice. "Did that reformation center really alter your brain cells?,"