Chapter VI: Sightless [SHORT]

You felt like your head was about to explode. You were in the living room, a dead Jin in front of you. The entire apartment was covered with dirt and there were vines growing from all directions.

"Help-" You said, clutching Jin's and Ginseng's body. Ginseng was also lifeless. "Help, anyone, please-" You begged, your voice becoming louder.

"No, Jin..." You said as Jin slowly faded. "Ginseng..." You look at your ginger colored cat who was also fading along with Jin.

Then they were gone.

You were clutching a red collar and black clothing, but they were no where to be found.

You cried helplessly as the vines enclosed on you.

Then, something shoots rocks at the vines, clearing the person's way.

You looked up and saw Namjoon with glassy, unmerciful eyes.

He raised a hand at you, and the vines started encapsulating you once again.

"Namjoon, stop!," You shrieked as loud as you can. The vines still continued to move around you.

"Namjoon, I know you're having a hard time right now, but please!," You yelled. "Namjoon, snap out of it!,"

There was a faint recognition on his face, but it faded after barely a second passed.

"Namjoon, please." You begged. "Please give them back."

"I...can't." Namjoon muttered loudly. "I can't control-"

Then his glassy eyes became red and he clenched his fist in the air.

You barely let out a shriek when everything went black.

♧Author's Note

Here's a really short chapter to make up for my unnecessary short hiatus that I didn't even announce. I am sorry for that.

Anyways, this chapter needs explaining, like, is this a dream? Is it a glimpse of the future? Or is it just some Doctor Strange shit?

Answer will be at the beginning of the next chapter! Thank you for reading this chapter and if you enjoyed it, please leave a vote and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye guys!