Chapter XIII: Heartbreak

Namjoon was just cooped up in his apartment room, silently sobbing and mumbling to himself.

Oh, my poor human side.. a voice within Namjoon said. You did not deserve this heartbreak.

"I didn't." Namjoon muttered.

Gemischt Namjoon went out of Namjoon's mouth and formed a misty figure alike Namjoon.

"We need to work together, so you can rise to power!," The gemischt exclaimed. "We can make Soo-yeon like you!,"

Those words were the words that snapped Namjoon to reality. He remembered that you and him broke up.

"So, Namjoon, is that a deal or what?," the gemischt Namjoon said, stretching out his hand.

Namjoon hesitated, but he shook his gemischt's hand.

|°|

You were brainstorming ideas with Melody for the School Fair next month.

"How about a maid cafe?," Jin asked from the other side of the room.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea." Melody said, scratching her ear. Then she turned and faced you. "What do you think, Soo-yeon?,"

You didn't reply because you were so deep in your thoughts. Besides, you felt too exhausted to focus on what you were doing. You were replaying that scene over and over in your head-

"Soo-yeon!," Melody exclaimed and caught your attention. "You've been zooming out a lot lately."

"It's just-" You started to say but then you buried your head in your hands.

"Your relationship only lasted for less than a week, Soo-yeon." Jin said, tossing a coin up in the air. "Ha! I beat you now, Ricardo!,"

A misty man was sitting there, cross-legged. Ricardo huffed and disappeared into thin air.

"I know, but I had feelings for him for quite long now.." You said, looking away from Jin and Melody.

You sighed in despair as you regretted leaving Namjoon just like that.

Then, you felt the ground shake violently.

"Uh, do you guys feel that?," Jin asked, standing abruptly.

"An earthquake." Melody muttered. "Although, it is definitely not caused naturally."

"A gemischt is out of control." Jin said, holding a hand over his heart area.

"Namjoon..." You muttered, looking outside the window.

Just then, Jimin walked into the living room, then toppled on Jin.

"What the fuck is happening?," Jimin asked, latching onto Jin.

"Unstable gemischt." Jin replied, also clutching Jimin.

"Melody, you know how to put a stop to this, right?," You ask, sounding hopeless.

Melody didn't reply. She was digging into her bag, clearly looking for something.

"I need an extension cord." Melody said.

Jimin turned into a cat once again and clawed on an extension wire until the wire broke free. Jimin, however, was on the floor, electrocuted.

Jin ran to Jimin.