Chapter IV: Night

Namjoon was sitting outside his apartment, waiting for you to arrive to give you more cat food and some flowers from the store.

Although, he saw you with a guy.

He stood up and placed the bouquet behind him and Seokjin shot him a look.

"Hey, Soo-yeon!," he greeted, hiding his disappointment behind his eyes.

"Hi, Namjoon!," You said, waving at him.

"I didn't know you have a boyfriend!," Namjoon exclaimed, pointing at Seokjin with a dark look on his face.

"He's... my brother." You said, looking back at Seokjin, who stared back.

Namjoon remained silent and everything went awkward again.

"Oh, sorry." he apologized, backing away. "Just a common misconception..."

"He's at Class II A-1." You said, pointing at Seokjin.

Namjoon was blushing and he shoved the bouquet of roses and two bags of cat food at you and ran to his apartment room as fast as his tired legs can get him.

"Looks like someone has a crush on you." Seokjin said, poking your forehead.

You flicked his hand away and blushed.

"C-come on." You said, stomping towards your apartment room.

You threw open the door so suddenly that Ginseng was found at the wall, looking horrified.

"I'll make food." You said. You took out some Samyang noodles from the top-most drawer (with the help of Seokjin, of course) and boiled it in hot water.

"You seriously eat those... things?," Seokjin spat out, looking at the boiling noodles in disgust. "I mean, what is that?,"

You looked as if you wanted to slap the shit out of him, right there, right now.

"It's called as food." You said, eyeing him from head to toe, now knowing his family heritage.

"We don't eat those type of food at my house." Seokjin said, eyeing you in turn for eyeing him. "We eat lobsters, crabs, well-prepared squid-"

"Shut up, rich kid." You spat out, draining the noodles. "You better eat it, or you're not eating for the rest of your days here."

Seokjin sat down and still stared at the noodles that was now on the table. You were slicing open the Samyang sauce when he took one strand of noodle and chomped it down.

"It tastes bland." he said, gagging.

You slap his hand away from the food and applied the sauce and mixed it thoroughly.

"Eat it now." You said, taking a portion of Samyang onto your bowl. You saw Seokjin eyeing it in disgust.

You glare at him. "Be glad that there's food on your table." You told him, placing humps of Samyang in his bowl.

He took one strand and ate it. His face suddenly grew red and the next thing you knew, he was scrambling for water in the fridge.

"Why didn't you tell me this is spicy flavored?," he said between mouthfuls of water.

"It's chicken flavored." You said.

Then suddenly, your mind drifts to Namjoon.