Chapter XVII: Conflicted

Namjoon's head was pounding, his heart beat rising, and his breathing now shallow and quick.

He had murdered again.

Namjoon knelt down on the ground and sobbed. There was a flicker of purple in his eyes. All he wanted was to be normal.

Oh, my dear Namjoon. You're far greater than that.

Namjoon heard his gemischt side try to take over his thoughts.

I just want to be normal, please.

Namjoon, listen-

And by casting you out, I was, just for a while.

Nam-

And now that you're back, you're screwing things up again!

NAMJOON I SAID LISTEN, YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Then, with those words, Namjoon lost his consciousness.

←↑※↓→

"How long are we gonna get there, Idiot Yoongi?," Taehyung mumbled, looking at Yoongi dead-straight into the eyes.

"You're being really disrespectful, Taehyung." Yoongi responded, biting his lower lip. "Anyways, it's Jungkook maneuvering this thing, so ask him and not me."

"Thought you had all the answers in the world." Taehyung muttered under his breath then breathed sharply. "Jungkook, when are we getting there?,"

"About ten minutes or so." Jungkook said. "Now that Yoongi gave me some strengthening pills, I can last for days."

"Don't make it sound really weird." Yoongi said.

Then Yoongi felt the cloud beneath his ass slowly dissipate and the cloud was swaying now.

"Jungkook!," Taehyung shouted, making Jungkook jump.

Taehyung was now clinging onto the remaining cloud.

"Right. Sorry." Jungkook said, helping Taehyung up. He also sealed the cloud and made it bigger and thicker.

They were flying in silence, until Yoongi saw a glimpse of the Gyeongbokgung Palace.

"We're in Seoul." Yoongi said, gesturing for Jungkook to go a bit lower.

Taehyung looked at it in surprise and how it changed in the several years he missed while he was in VARE.

But there was not a single civilian in sight.

"Seoul..." Yoongi said, his eyes widening in shock. "No, this can't be..."

"Like I said, Namjoon's out of control." Jungkook said, sighing miserably. "My sources say that his gebrochen got destroyed by the daughter of Mr. Kang."

Taehyung let out an annoyed laugh. "Guess making our lives harder runs in their family, huh?,"

Jungkook and Yoongi did not respond to this, however, which made Taehyung feel really awkward with his childhood friends.