12- Blind Man

Started Typing On – 01/05/2019 (08:04 PM)

Started Typing Again On – 02/05/2019-

Chapter 12-Blind Man

Author's Pov:

Is he trying to take revenge by irritating me? Because he knows I feel for Khushi? His brain couldn't decide whether Yug was purposely trying to create problems for him or it was just a coincident. Rahul had lost all his sense, it was normal to think of the most bizarre situations ever, the only tension he had was Yug. What if he tells Khushi? What if he ends up having a heated argument with her? It was the worst possible time to argue with her. She was just beginning to forget her nightmare. She was beginning to forget him.

She won't even talk to Rahul, infact she'll keep her distance like she usually does when she doesn't know how to react, and he definitely didn't want that. He pushes himself up from the chair and looks straight at Yug's office. The constant typing of Varun's keyboard next to him wasn't bothering him now, the colleagues walking around the bright building in front of him or around him seemed to fade away in front of his determined eyes just gazing at Yug's office looking completely lost yet found.

Like his eyes were ready to murder someone he sees a perfect prey. Siya. She was busy biting her nails and looked so curious while looking at the desktop screen, as if she's checking her boards result. She was always in front of his eyes because of her small desk was right across the room. She never did anything to him, no harm yet he disliked her. No one can be this nice or stupid. It didn't make sense to him and whatever didn't make sense to him was annoying, aka, she was annoying to Mr Bhatt.

He looks away and picks up a random file to head over into Yug's room when he heard Siya lightly gasp. The only reason he heard her clearly was he was walking past her, she tapped her foot on the ground like an angry kid as if her ice cream fell on the floor, she muttering, "I can't go for ten days!" I can't leave the house for ten days. That's too long.

Drama queen. He glares at her back before knocking on Yug's office door. He hears a stern 'come in,' and walks in flaming in anger. The hot headed man placed his file on Yug's desk which was already filled with so many papers but that was the least of his concern right now. Yug raised his eyes and glares at him, "Can't you see my desk is occupied by important papers."

Rahul had known Yug wasn't the most perfect man for Khushi with his earlier behaviour during his marriage but he had changed, the anger had washed away and buried under the ground but now it looked like his cold and icy self was back to fight with Rahul.

Rahul wasn't the type of guy who'd butter you around for his work or play around the bushes, which he why he said, "I'm sorry, ok." His ego hurt apologising. I did nothing wrong. And he never apologised when he strongly felt he was in the right position but for his friends—someone he loves or loved life that's the least he could do. "Just don't take out your anger on Khushi."

"What are we talking about here?" Yug asked his eyebrows arched questionably but his eyes were on the white papers with black inked designs. Rather than feel light headed Yug was triggered, now this seemed more important that anything. He has no right to tell me what to do or how to behave with my wife. He didn't but he just wanted to fix things for his friend beforehand.

Yug ran his fingers on the warm just printed papers with the new designs, normally he'd make eye contact with everyone to look respectful but just looking at someone like Rahul in the eye seemed just wrong. He was sure he'd lose his mind if he looks at Rahul's face for even a second.