Copy Rights & Synopsis

Hello! Welcome to Key To Their Hearts

This is a Romance Thriller.

If you've read 'The Unwanted Bride' series you'll be familiar with most of the characters, and if you haven't it's okay. You do not need to read those books to understand this one.

This story is based on Rohan (Named Rahul in the start of the story) a man in his late twenties running away from relationships—mainly marriage. His widow mother is damn straight and hot headed and determined to get her son married. After his first love got married, he decided to spend his life all by himself but his mother doesn't give up. (She's crack up)

Until Siya.

Siya's a twenty-six year old women and happens to be Rohan's colleague. She ran away from her home to escape her marriage with her father's friend's son. She's bubbly, unapologetically foolish and innocent enough to give out unnecessary information to others, which drives Rohan mad. Which is the main reason why he hates her until he falls in love with her.

This story takes a U-turn when a new entry, Ravi, enters Siya's life as her neighbour. Rohan already finds something fishy about the good boy Ravi but doesn't have any proof to defend himself and warm Siya of trouble.

All characters are fictional and made by my imagination. They have nothing to do with real life.

Thank You for choosing to read my book. I appreciate every single one of you.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the author, Ekkladki.

Copyright © 2019 by Ekkladki (previously known as heyyyitzme).