22- Attitude Wali Siya

Half of this chapter is written on my iPad so do point out or ignore the autocorrect. (if there are any)

Started Typing On – 11/06/2019

Chapter 22- Attitude Wali Siya

Author's Pov:

She leans close. Those brown orbs open, the look of confirmation was plastered on her face before she'd give a reaction to the four walls and roof sheltering her. Closer and closer she gets, the wider her eyes go with a horrified expression. A gasp escapes from her mouth, Siya's hand flung onto her lip like her eyes had been opened for the first time and she saw exactly where she lived and she wasn't pleased.

Rahul- I love children, God gift. I want eleven gifts.

Her eyes weren't lying. Siya's eyes were fi—Maya's eyes were perfectly normal, she wasn't too old to get them checked.

"Hay bhagwan." (Oh god/lord) The dumbfounded voice was out of proportion. It was light—feather light—but with a meaning full depth. It was soft but alarming. "H-he wants eleven children?" Siya shrieks into thunderstorm, roaring the words like she wants a reply from someone to prove her wrong.

"Insaan hai ki kya?" (Is he a human or what?) Her eyes were narrowed in displeasingly. Hasn't he heard India's already growing and growing and growing! She's already been through a phase during her education in NY with Harsh, finding out how threatening it could be for the human kind if the world kept producing and producing.

Cleary she wasn't liking the desire of Ridhi who Siya imagined was Rahul writing all that.

"Wait—he's got enough money to raise eleven kids in this expensive world?" She blinks. Hoping to understand whether he's rich enough to raise eleven children or he's just being a jerk. Logically he earnt more than her but he couldn't possibly be at a higher pay then Yug or Harsh to raise eleven freaken kids! "No, he can't! Verma's obviously earn more yet they have no children expect one. B-but Rahu—is he ok?"

Her shoulders slack and her breath trembles into the air from the sudden urge to find out more about the illogical Rahul she's just got a message from few minutes ago. She's heard of five kids, even six but what the hell does eleven mean?

"If he said 'Pandav,' ok, I get it. Pandav were five brothers but what the hell is eleven children? Gift? Does he understand the purchase of these gifts is a lot expensive and brutally challenging?" Now Siya's inner women was rising in astonish from the information and offended. "He can't even give birth to one baby and he expects his wife to deliver eleven? Oh, Bappa, this man's gone mad!"

The desire to slap Rahul right now was so powerful that Siya feared she'd break her laptop in anger. She logs out, puts her laptop inside the small drawer and lays under the cover with her eyes open. The message still ran around her head. "Eleven freaken children? That's ninety-nine months of pregnancy. He's Amma (mum) would definitely be kicked out of the house if he makes his wife repeat the torture eleven god damn times!"

With the annoyance and developing hate and decreasing respect of his hard-work she sleeps remembering one thing, you're a pervert!

____

"Hay Bhagwan, yeh Aunty ladka hai kya?" (Oh god/lord, is this aunty a male?) Varun yells in utter disappointment and anger. Over here he's been planning to get his friend married and Ridhi had send a horrifying message to Maya.

If I hadn't checked my phone god knows what'd happened. Varun reads through the text, he sees how it showed, 'seen' but Maya hadn't replied. "Of course she won't reply. Saas joh daayan hai." (Mother-in-law is a witch) He huffs.