31- 'Ridhi Ma'

Started Typing On – 12/07/2019

Chapter 31- 'Ridhi Ma'

Author's Pov:

Siya-

There was no reason. No major reason why she suddenly felt this urge to open up the matrimonial site. Perhaps something about the way—the actual mature way Rohan had spoken to her. The softest pair of his voice, so delicate and raw. His hand on her shoulder—nothing touchy—he didn't take advantage of her in any form. Nor getting to physical nor asking her questions so she'd let the truth slip about her runaway story.

He was kind.

Rohan Bhatt was kind.

She downloaded the App since she deleted it before. Logging into her Maya account she red through their last chat and smiled a little. 'I want eleven gifts.' Few days ago it made her furious. Right now it made her laugh. She covered her mouth from preventing herself from laughing. Sitting on the edge of the bed her friends slept in she started typing.

Maya- Hi.

Her teeth chewed onto her fingernails as each second passed. He didn't reply. As time passed Siya got anxious. She wanted him to reply. She wanted an answer. Rocking her body back and forth she kept her eyes focused on her phone.

Varun-

Varun was just falling asleep when his phone pinged in a familiar tone. He looked over his shoulder to find Rohan sleeping peacefully. Picking up his phone from the drawer beside his bed he saw happiness crawling to him. The sleep eyes widened and his lips curled up into a broad smile that touched his whole face. Holy mother of cows! Maya replied!

He quickly sits up on the bed and stares at the screen for good whole minute, pinching himself in-between to make sure he wasn't dreaming or anything.

Rohan- Hi, what's up?

Rohan never says 'what's up' but that didn't concern Varun. According to Varun Maya had no clue what type of a person Rohan is, so it was all fine. If I write like Rohan then he'll stay single forever. For his friends happiness he was ready to do anything.

I just hope Aunty isn't on this anymore.

Siya-

She reads his reply and smiles. He's awake. It was weird but even after everything she felt herself drawn into the person Rohan was. He didn't normal joke but on this App he seemed different. It made her curious to find out the Rohan from what he portrayed in front of others.

She sees the little bubble pop up indicating Rohan was typing. Her nerves ride up and she starts to feel excitement bubbling inside her. What'll he say after our Hi's?

Just then a message pops up.

Rohan- Dear, you know that those television mother-in-law's are not real right? Real mother-in-law's are very nice, calm and sweet. All they need is some food for their old stomach. My mother can cut-down to one roti if you don't want to waste much wheat flour on her.

"Ok?" Does he have a flip personality disorder? Siya pushed the phone away from her face a little to get a good look at the text. She read it again and again, all over until it fit in her head that Rohan was acting hella weird.

The first question that popped into Siya's head was, but I can't make round roti's. So one won't be enough for her stomach. So irrelevant.

Varun-