57-Snooping

Merry Christmas

Typed On – 16/12/2019

Chapter 57-Snooping

No major reason.

No major solid reason at all but Siya wants to close the door on his face. His grinning face.

She was waiting for Rohan. Rohan to come back, talk to her, about anything and then let the day end with whatever was on hold. This is not how she planned it to be end like though. Not after her hectic long day.

"Hello," she says, forcing a smile but it doesn't reach her lips one bit.

Maybe he notices but doesn't react to it. "I remember I owe you a cup of coffee." He did. Weeks back but that was different. She wasn't afraid then. Or doubted her surroundings. Now she did.

"That's really kind of you—" she pauses seeing his face falling, "—really b-but I've got plans."

"Plans? Huh?" He processes her statement. His forehead committing to a thin line.

"Yeah, actually—there you are." She says, her eyes hooked onto Rohan who was taking his helmet off.

Ravi's eyes follow hers

Typed Again On – 20/12/2019

His eyes are dark in slits, gazing intently at the tall man—his height—looking him back with grim expressions. Pride fills Ravi's heart, running deep inside his body and settling in his lungs for being the cause of Rohan's unhappy expressions. Just before his smirk could pull away Siya whispers her boyfriend's name with much relief and gratefulness, as if happy he's here for her rescue.

Ravi isn't very delighted to notice the difference in her tone for Rohan. He swallows it like unwanted bitter saliva. As if it didn't exist.

Even though the atmosphere wasn't in the couples favour Rohan lets a known smile pass, loving his right timing. He extends his hand standing barely five inches away from Ravi, "The boyfriend." Sprinkling salt and pepper on someone's wounds was—is—never his thing but for some fortunate reasons he strongly disliked this guy.

Ravi glances at Rohan's hand—his back facing Siya—with disgust filling his stomach but shows otherwise to others. He looks at Rohan's face, as if underlining unspoken challenge, not blinking at all, giving a straight hard-core stare that Rohan delightfully and confidently returned.

"The Neighbour," as if that position meant more than the one Rohan sat in currently.

Typed Again On – 24/12/2019

Siya's eyes drift from the two men to only focusing on Rohan holding a plastic bag. She reaches for it, taking it from his hand instinctively. This, however, catches both the men's eyes on her. "Cooking," Ravi breaths out. Not a question but a confirmed statement.

Siya doesn't manage to adrift her pursed lips and only looks at Rohan. Her eyes politely seeking for rescue. "No," Rohan nods in understanding at her way, his chin in his direction. "We're actually going out."

Ravi's eyes darken, obviously aware of Rohan's lie. "I thought, Siya, over here—" he whirls around, looking at Siya in the eye. Her eyes avert to the floor, uneasy with the stiffness in the air. "—was talking about some dinn—"

Rohan's eyebrows knit up, on the edge of losing his temper. "Yes. With me." The nastiness was evident in his icy voice. "Why don't you enjoy your time with your family or friends?" An accused and challenging look gets thrown at Siya's neighbour, completely oblivious of Siya watching and listening to everything.