Professor Byun junior

Third person's P.O.V.

Approximately 4 months later......

After waking up from sleep in the morning Chanyeol looks over his what to do schedule today . He looks over the sticky notes he has attached on the wall in front of his working desk.

One side of this wall Baekhyun and Chanyeol's couple photos, Baekhyun's single photos,the photocard Baekhyun gifted him on anniversary and the ultrasound photo of the babies....

Chanyeol pulls out a sticky note from wall . It's saying today he has schedule to attend in a health campaign for students in Sungkyunkwan university .

Chanyeol wasn't really interested to attend in this event . But the campaign is arranged by the company who sponsores their TV show . The sponsor company requested them to be present in this event..

Flashback starts

Chanyeol was called by the CEO of Yongsan hospital. When Chanyeol entered in the CEO's office he found CEO Mr. Kim and Suho sitting inside.

The CEO of this hospital is Suho's father Mr Kim . Suho is the future CEO of this hospital. But Mr Kim is strict person. He isn't not so easy on Suho. He is making Suho to work hard . In spite of being CEO's only son Suho is different. He maintains a good relationship with all stuffs of hospital.

"Chanyeol-ah.....Nice to meet you." Mr Kim said Seeing Chanyeol entering after knocking on door..

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim"

" I have said everything to Suho . He will explain you what to do. I have an appointment . Stay well, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol nodded....After Mr. Kim took leaves Suho started to explain....

"Chanyeol our sponsor company have arranged health  awareness campaign for students of top 10 universities of Korea . The first one is going to held in Sungkyunkwan university . As it's the most ancient university of Korea plus it has place in ranking of best universities of world , they have selected this one to start the event . I am gonna enlist your name that you are gonna attend."

"What!!!.... Hyung,is it necessary?... Don't say I have to perform surgery in that university's gymnasium."

" Haha. .. Chanyeol ,if you are interested to do more surgery, I can give you duty extension, okay?"

" Hyung, is there a any scope not to attend there? I am alreadily engaged in many charity and trust related work . I am having hard times to combine my schedule with those ."

"Everyone of you four of TV show have to attend it alternatively according to our sponsor . As Sehun and Jin both are in Shanghai now for a conference ,  they can not attend the first one .So,easy equation that You and Yesung will attend the event . You guys are now celebrity that's mean role model for youth . That's why sponsor company is wanting all four of you in it. It's seeming charity work,but It's basically their advertisement . You will get paid plus it's during your duty time . I won't make you to cover up these duty time later. "

" Oh ..... Okay... Just give me the schedule and planned work I have to do there...."

Flashback ends

Chanyeol and Yesung arrive Sungkyunkwan university in a car of sponsor company from hospital . A group of medical students and nurses has also come with them to attend in this event.

The health event  is arranged in the university auditorium . Chanyeol and Yesung waves their hands towards the awaiting students in auditorium and take seat on stage.