Our Mistaken Past

Third person's P.O.V.

Sehun Wakes up with an unfamiliar feeling . After become full concious , he can understand it's not his room . And the terrible thing is someone is sleeping beside him holding his hand. Sehun releases his hand from the person's grip which makes the person to groan and to move a bit. Now Sehun can get full view of that person.

And the person sleeping beside him is Luhan!!!

And more terrifying fact than this is Luhan's shirtless torso is covered with blanket beside him . Now Sehun can notice he is shirtless too... No,not only shirtless. Sehun is naked under blanket!

Sehun quickly gets up from bed . He is trying to remember what happened previous night actually . Dresses are scattered throughout the floor . Sehun quickly collects his dresses from floor . Should he take shower? He can understand something happened last night.

Physical relationship between him and Luhan may be . But how that's making him panicked . He enters in the bathroom to take quick shower . Without shower wearing dresses is seeming so nasty to him .

As the cold water flow from the shower hits his body, he starts to think from the time he met Luhan last night . After dropping Baekhyun at home , he responded to Luhan text saying they can work together on the arts .

Sehun met Luhan at the hotel lobby where Luhan is staying now . But they couldn't start working on the arts . Luhan met some of his Chinese friends . They were wanting to Luhan to join with them . Even at one point they said they would be happy if Sehun join with them also .

Sehun joined the party . It was really an enjoyable party . They were so friendly . Even Sehun met them for the first time , they made everything easy for Sehun to be comfortable with them .

The party ended with drinks . Sehun suggested them about Korean traditional wine . So , suddenly it turned into drinking party .

" Did I drank too much ? " Sehun mumbles to himself . His wine tolerance is not too much high . May be just after drinking few glasses he became drunk .

But how he ended with Luhan in the same bed ???

Sehun can remember Baekhyun was laughing in front him while leaning on one of those Chinese persons . Wait.... Baekhyun?

How Baekhyun ended in that Chinese drinking party ? Suddenly Sehun feels chill all over his body . No, it wasn't Baekhyun , it was Luhan!!!

Sehun mistook Luhan as Baekhyun . He couldn't control himself anymore . Luhan was also drunk . Lastly that leaded them somehow here . Now Sehun can remember some flashbacks of their physical relationship . It was Sehun who started it . He kissed Luhan while pinning him on the door . It was he who took off Luhan shirt at first . The memory of thrusting inside Luhan makes Sehun so afraid suddenly .

No, it's not his first physical relationship . His first physical relationship happened with a girl who was one of his medical college seniors . That girl had a huge crush and all on a sudden it happened just as one night stand . It was a mutual one night stand . But that physical relationship and this physical relationship is totally different from each other .

Now he is on verge of relationship with Baekhyun . Obviously Baekhyun won't take it in easy way . But how Baekhyun will know , if he doesn't tell him ? Sehun quickly wears his dresses . He has taken decision to apologize to Luhan and request him not to mention about it in future .

Entering the room ,he finds out Luhan is now sitting on the bed . He has already wore a shirt and shorts . Before Luhan says anything , Sehun starts ,

" Luhan-shi , sorry for last night . It was just a drunken mistake . I hope it won't affect in our friendship anymore . Please let's forget about it . "