Confession

Third person's P.O.V.

For few days Luhan has confined himself to the hotel room . These days he hasn't gone   art gallery where his arts are on exhibition . Even didn't attend the contest ceremony, where he has got an award as rising abstract artist.

Luhan gets up from the bed  and opens his phone which he has remained switched off most of the time these days . Sehun has given many texts saying sorry and when to meet him for the art to complete . He hasn't seen any of them these  .

Luhan replies without reading any text that he will contact with him later . Luhan removes the towel by which he has covered the art after the night's incidence for which Sehun is modelling . Luhan has changed his mind . He won't work on this Poseidon art project anymore.

Luhan has just changed the concept. May be his concept going to be based on Persephone or Leto . Someone who is not so familiar in Greek mythology . Leto had a physical relationship with Zeus just to fulfill  Zeus's sudden need . Leto loved Zeus . But Leto never could take place in Greek myth as significant one . Zeus had Hera , Hera's presence just made Leto to suffer only.

Luhan removes the art paper from art stand and rolls it . Then keeps it inside a leather art box . He takes out all of his clothes from closet to keep them in luggage . He checks all the papers kept in closet drawer . Looking at the contact paper with Sehun ,Luhan sighs . Tomorrow he will leave Korea. He is leaving so early than he planned to stay here . Tomorrow is the day he will meet his first love Sehun for the last time in life .

Today Baekhyun is attending in Jin's house warming party with Sehun . Jin has really arranged beyond expectation for this simple party . Baekhyun is talking with one of Sehun's newly wed colleague's family .

Sehun is just standing behind Baekhyun,he is now attentive audience of Baekhyun . Baekhyun is really so talkative after returning Korea . That's may be because of his new proffesion . Being a Proffesor ,you must have to have the power to charm others with your mere talking. Baekhyun has changed a lot .

Sehun is really proud of showing others what a precious person he is going to have beside him as fiance

Sehun is really proud of showing others what a precious person he is going to have beside him as fiance .
As they ends their conversation, Baekhyun looks at Sehun with cute smile .

" Why you are not talking , hyung? Am I being so annoying because of talking too much ? Having headache ?"

" I was totally the silent audience admiring your communication skill , Baekie ."

" Should I take it as compliment? " Baekhyun eyes Sehun with corners of his eyes .

" Yeah. Now let's meet Jin hyung."

" Okay," Baekhyun was about to turn . But within this short time Sehun steals a kiss on Baekhyun's neckline . Baekhyun hits Sehun's head lightly while laughing and says,

" Yah! We are in public!"

Entering the house warming party Chanyeol rush to meet Jin . He has somehow managed his schedule to attend this . He looks over the crowd to find out Yesung . Yesung is busy in a small gathering . Chanyeol steps towards him and join the gathering after greeting them.