Come Back

Entering into the cafe Baekhyun tries to find out the expected person. He is bit confused why Chanyeol has asked him to meet in such early morning . After finding Chanyeol, Baekhyun steps towards the corner table. The cafe is bit empty in such early morning.

" Good morning, Chanyeol-shi," Baekhyun smiles and takes his seat.

"Good morning, Baekhyun," Chanyeol replies back. He hasn't slept whole night thinking how to approach to Baekhyun. Chanyeol bites his lower lip . He is nervous as he has to say everything to Baekhyun now.

Baekhyun calls the waiter and orders for coffee for him from the menu book and asks Chanyeol what he would like to order. Chanyeol just say that he wants the same as Baekhyun. The waiter leaves them after writing the order.

"What you want to say me?"Baekhyun starts making easy for Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, everything I am going to say you will be so confusing to you. But I have no way. You have to hear my explanation from first to last. I will prove everything to you. "

"Oh... ohkay then."

" Your family is hiding truth about what happened during the time of which you have lost memory because of the accident," Chanyeol says.

" Does this have any connection with what you want to say? Why you are asking me about this?"

" Because during that time you were with me," Chanyeol says in bit loud voice.

"Are you okay? Do you have any idea what you are saying?"

Meanwhile the waiter keeps ordered coffee on table . Both of them remains silent . As the waiter leaves Chanyeol replies Baekhyun's answer,

" Baekhyun,We got married. You were with me and my family for about 1 year before the accident."

Baekhyun is now totally looking at Chanyeol in blank expression. He is totally confused about Chanyeol's mental well being. Chanyeol continues,

"My mother saw you in one of her friend's home. She liked you for me . We got engaged after blind date,then got married. It was arranged marriage ."

" Will you stop this cock and bull story? I am not interested in it," Baekhyun says in annoyed voice.

" Will you hear me up to end?"

" Does this incoherent speech that you are saying make any sense?"

" It's your father, Kai and Kyungsoo who made our separation forcefully. It was easy for them as you had already lost your memories about us.They arranged separation paper for me by lawyer. I didn't sign any of those. You are still Park Baekhyun,not Byun Baekhyun."

"So,you have stalked me so good. Do you think me nonsense that I will believe this made up story just after mentioning Kai and Kyungsoo's name?"Baekhyun is totally pissed off now.

" Baekhyun, I know every single member of your family. That's so simple for married couple to know each other family. You knew my family so well,but unfortunately you have lost those memories. I went several times to take you back from Spain from your father. Your father even transferred him from Spain university to somewhere else that I never could find out . They all played with me."

" You have done your Stalking job so good. But it's enough now," Baekhyun was about to leave the table,but Chanyeol stops him.

"For the god sake please hear me , Baekhyun. I will prove everything to you."

Baekhyun sits down again finding no way. Chanyeol opens his phone and keeps it Infront Baekhyun. The lock screen is showing selfie couple photo of them.