Back to him?

Sitting infront of the TV Baekhyun is thinking about turns of his life. Nowadays he doesn't give others to doubt about whether he is totally okay or not. Why  he won't be okay? Everyone was always okay when to take advantage from him,he has decided to remain okay alone.

What Baekhyun knows he really loved Chanyeol,still he has weakness for Chanyeol. But he doesn't want to give emphasis on this weakness anymore. Sometimes ego needs to get some priority over love or weakness, that's Baekhyun's new moral.

Baekhyun has already told Kai and Kyungsoo that he will leave Korea so soon, settling life in Europe will be better after leaving all memories behind . Baekhyun knows it won't be hard to convince his father saying he has lost interest on doing job here or by just explaining any other made up issue.

Suddenly the name "Park Chanyeol" takes Baekhyun backs to reality work from thought.

Famous reality show anchor and celebrity doctor Park Chanyeol today has been injured in a car accident.

Baekhyun feels someone has tied up his heart and is trying to choke him. The news reader of TV continues,

It happened in the early morning when he was returning from Pyeongchang to Seoul by his own car. He has been admitted in hospital. But the Yongsan hospital authority still now haven't confirmed any updates about his health issues.

"Chanyeol... No...,"Baekhyun feels a sob is just stuck in his throat. He gets up quickly and makes himself ready to go hospital. Why the hell the hospital authority isn't giving any news about his condition? Baekhyun feels fear inside ,has anything bad happened to Chanyeol? No, Baekhyun doesn't want to think that.

    "Baekie ,why you are hurrying like that? Anything wrong?" Kyungsoo asks seeing Baekhyun who doesn't even bother to put on the shoes properly.

"Chanyeol is in hospital,Soo . Because of car accident," Baekhyun doesn't know why he is sobbing right now.

Kyungsoo tries to cope with the shock for few seconds and replies, " Ah!... You are going there? Okay,I will drop you by my car. Just give me 5 minutes to take out my car."

"No.... None have to bother about it, okay? You don't have to," Baekhyun doesn't know why he suddenly shows some attitude to Kyungsoo and leaves. Baekhyun is angry on everyone around him right now, even on Chanyeol. Why he is so careless while driving car?

             _______________________

Entering the hospital , Baekhyun goes to the reception,

"May I know where Dr Park Chanyeol of neurosurgery department has been admitted today after car accident?"

The receptionist looks at Baekhyun with annoy in face. She is so done with such fangirls or fanboys these recent days. These type of people always creat huge mess with her .

"We don't share any information regarding any doctor or patient here to random people."

"I am not anyone of those random people. He is my husband."

At Baekhyun's answer the receptionist let's out a smile and says,
" Within this one year I have saw hundred of his girlfriends .But none ever claimed him to be his husband. Stop wasting my time. Everyone knows better he is single." A secret news is this receptionist has a huge crush for Park Chanyeol. She is fangirling for him for almost one year after getting employed here.

Baekhyun doesn't know why he is feeling like to slap this girl infront him, but this isn't time to waste. Baekhyun starts to talk in loud voice,

" I want to contract with Kim Jun Myeon of neurosurgery department . Tell him Park Chanyeol's SPOUSE has come." Baekhyun gives emphasis on the spouse word.