Ice-cream stain

Third person's P.O.V.

Today's the day fixed for Baekhyun and Sehun's first date. Baekhyun takes time to choose a dress for date. He usually wears casual clothes always to maintain a gravity as Proffesor. But date is not a place to show gravity.

Baekhyun thinks to himself," Red and black combination will be better for date . Eyeliner is a must, it's my hidden charm afterall. The blazer is bit gorgeous but simple upon which metallic buttons and chains are attached. With such blazer a silver ear piercing goes better. Skinny blackish blue jeans .That's a perfect look for date."

Baekhyun checks himself in mirror. These outfit is really perfect for date... Kinda sexy and hot.....

Sehun has texted him that he will wait to pick him up from the gate of Kim mansion in exactly at 5 p.m. Baekhyun doesn't like to keep others waiting for him. He checks himself for the last time Infront of mirror.

He remains standing at the gate of Kim mansion 5 minutes before the time that Sehun has given . Sehun comes exactly at 5p.m. . Baekhyun gets into the car. Sehun is amazed at Baekhyun's look.

"Wow!!!You are looking so amazing!"

" You are saying these things frequently nowadays, sehunnie hyung." Baekhyun smiles.

" Because truely you are."

" Another truth is you are so handsome always ," Baekhyun replies. Fuzzy mohair black sweater with bold stripes and inside a white black woven shirt with ash colour perfect suited pants . Such a handsome man he is!

"Really ? Or you are replying back as formality?"

" Ours isn't formal relationship, hyung."

" Pleasure to hear that."

So, Sehun and Baekhyun's today plan is first to start with a bubble tea . Then a movie date for which Sehun has already purchased tickets and lastly to go on the bank of Han River to see fireworks. It's their first date afterall , Sehun wants to make memorable.

At first they go on a cafe. Baekhyun takes strawberry flavoured and Sehun takes chocolate flavoured bubble tea. With these two blackforest cakes as snacks. Baekhyun then asks Sehun,

" So which movie we are gonna to see?"

" Annabelle creation... Horror movie .." Sehun smirks.

Baekhyun stops cutting slices from his cake,

" You know that I don't like horror movie. You have done it on purpose that you want to see me scared. I am not going. You go alone ."

" Baekie.... Another one ongoing so well in theatre is " fifty shades freed".... Have you seen previous parts of this movie? Should I cancel previous one for this?" Sehun scrolls through the screen of his phone. He has left Baekhyun speechless who is now holding his fork so tightly in fist. Sehun continues,

" Another one ongoing is 'Avengers'... Wow!... This sounds cools, isn't it?"

" I am going back to home to sleep

" I am going back to home to sleep . All the best... See all of them alone. Call me when your movie will end. From then I will block you so that you will never able to damage my nerves saying movie movie movie... You have made me to fall in a trap, hyung."

" I am giving you options, Baekie...last one is' Pokémon detective Pikachu'....choose which one you want to see?I have purchased tickets for this one as you love animation. But if you wanna change I have to cancel tickets from Pikachu one "

" Hyung!... You are the best!!! I was dying to see it. I even said Kyungsoo to see it with me ."

" It feels great to see how you react when someone tease you... You dangerous reactions are even cute... You are the pouty Pikachu, Baekie."

" You know how I am. .. I don't care ," Baekhyun gives Sehun a death glare while sipping in his bubble tea.

 I don't care ," Baekhyun gives Sehun a death glare while sipping in his bubble tea

The movie was great. Baekhyun enjoyed it a lot. After the movie they go on the bank of Han River to see fireworks.

Baekhyun likes fireworks. During school life,at weekend Baekhyun and Sehun used to play in video game cafe till night. After that sometimes Baekhyun dragged Sehun to see fireworks with him.Many years later Baekhyun and Sehun is at the same place.

The same place,on the Bank of Han River.... The same timing,at the night of weekend... The same persons, Sehun and Baekhyun... The same sky sparkling with colours of fireworks..only emotion has changed.

Sehun looks at Baekhyun who is so emerged at watching fireworks. And Sehun is emerged to see sparkling of happiness in Baekhyun's face.Sehun mumbles to himself," I love you, Baekie."

After taking dinner on a riverside cafe, they were walking on the street with ice-creams on hand. Baekhyun offers Sehun to take a bite from his new flavoured ice-cream. After taking a bite, Sehun also offers Baekhyun,

" try mine one too"

" Wow! The flavours of this ice cream parlour is really so good. We can come here often to taste other flavours too," Baekhyun smiles.

But Sehun isn't saying anything. He is staring at Baekhyun's face.

" Is there anything on my face," Baekhyun is confused.

Yes... There's stain of ice-cream at the corner of Baekhyun's lip. Sehun leans on Baekhyun and licks the ice-cream stain on the corner of Baekhyun's lips and also Baekhyun's lower lip . Sehun's sudden action makes Baekhyun frozen.

When Baekhyun comes back to his sense, Sehun is already few steps ahead from him ....

That's the first date of Sehun & Baekhyun.....

**********************

Hi,I am back so soon

Sebaek episode 😉... How was the date?.... Do you like it?

Vote and comment, if you like it ....

And I will come back so soon😎

Love all of you a lot❤️❤️❤️