Let me love you(M)

(Smut alert❗❗❗.)

[ A/N: It's totally a smutty chapter... If you are not comfortable with smut ,then ignore it.... It won't hamper the flow of this fanfiction....]

Chanyeol makes Baekhyun to the lay down on the bed inside the cottage. For a moment he leaves Baekhyun's lips and looks at Baekhyun's face.

Suddenly Baekhyun becomes concious that his body is now so close with Chanyeol. He arms are wrapping Chanyeol's shoulder and Chanyeol's arm is wrapping around his slender waist. Baekhyun blushes and his arms gets loosen on the Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol's nose touches Baekhyun's nose and he holds one of Baekhyun's hand. Now Baekhyun can feel the warm breath of Chanyeol. He is breathing so fast. Can Chanyeol also feel his fast breathing?

Chanyeol's body is becoming more closer to him. Now Baekhyun can feel every touch of Chanyeol's body on his body is transmitting a different pleasant sensation all over his body.

Baekhyun moans and moves his face towards the pillow disconnecting their breath feeling nose touching. He is now embarrassed,as he can feel there's no way to go back from this. His body needs Chanyeol.

"Yeol, I am afraid....," Baekhyun says covering his face with one of his palm.

"Don't be afraid as long as I am with you. I love you so much," Chanyeol removes the palm covering Baekhyun's face and makes Baekhyun to look at him.

This same thing Baekhyun said to him about 3 years ago ,when the first physical relationship happened between them. Right then Chanyeol answer was ," I won't hurt you. Don't be afraid,okay?".....

But this physical relationship is not only for pleasure of body for Chanyeol. He just wants Baekhyun to feel his love for him.

Chanyeol kisses on Baekhyun's lip. Surprisingly Baekhyun kisses him back . Both of them kiss so passionately until Baekhyun breaks the kiss to take breath.

Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun's perfect jawline,the towards the neck. He can feel Baekhyun's hand is tracing over his skin under his shirt. Chanyeol takes off his shirt so that Baekhyun gets his full accessiblity to his body and throws the shirt somewhere in the room.

Chanyeol again connects his lip to Baekhyun's. Kissing isn't giving him enough that he wants. Soon he seek his tongue's entrance inside Baekhyun's mouth. But Baekhyun's tongue tries to dominate him not to give him easy accessibility.

Suddenly Chanyeol fingers traces over Baekhyun's most sensitive nipple bud, which makes Baekhyun so weak. He grasps as he feels Chanyeol is pressing his breast, which is making the nipples to get more hard and stand up in lack of enough touch.

Baekhyun moans loudly and let's Chanyeol's tongue to dominate inside his mouth. After getting the expected entrance Chanyeol becomes busy in exploring sweet nectars from every inch of Baekhyun's mouth,while his fingers are busy in unbuttoning Baekhyun shirts. Chanyeol turns Baekhyun and takes off his shirt.

Now,their bare upper body are touching each other. Chanyeol takes a break to look at Baekhyun's body.

"Why you are so beautiful?" Chanyeol whispers.

Noticing Chanyeol's stare, Baekhyun covers himself.

"I know I am not. I have so many scars in my body. Don't lie," Baekhyun says in trembling voice.

He had so many stitched scars when he recovered. With time most of them faded,but there's still evidences of scar's existence. And there's a large stitched scar on his tummy. He is now embarrassed of his body.