Sympathy

Sandara!!!...

Suddenly Baekhyun brain tries to find out any memories he had with Sandara. Sehun stated Sandara was Chanyeol's that colleague with whom Chanyeol cheated on him. Was Chanyeol really cheated? Part of his mind doesn't want to believe this,while part of his mind still in confusion thinking whether Chanyeol cheated or not.

Is she the girl with whom Chanyeol was that night? Although that girl's face was always blurry to him from the time he can remember some of his past ....And he only met  that girl only once on that fateful night.

Then, this is that girl because of whom everything started. Baekhyun clenches his fist and tries to control his emotions. He expected Chanyeol should not have any type of connection with this girl anymore.

"I can remember you,Sandara-shi. Hope you are doing well," Baekhyun fakes a smile.

"Yeah. It's pleasure that you and Chanyeol has reached in an understanding at last to build up relationship," Sandara steps towards and stands face to face Baekhyun.

"Why we won't be? We had understanding from first. It just got messed up in the middle," Baekhyun feels he doesn't like this lady and even doesn't want to talk with her.

"Really?" Sandara curves one of her eyebrows and whispers," You should be thankful to me as I let Chanyeol to go to you."

"Ah! ... You let him to go? I didn't know friendship is something to let go near spouse."

"Looking like Chanyeol got the full advantage of your memory loss. Our sacrifice didn't went on vain. By the way, I hope you two to be happy that's why we sacrificed our first love."

Baekhyun feels like he wants to slap this girl," Excuse me!!..... Sacrifice or rejection? Chanyeol said you two had never any type of relationship except friendship . Don't try to make drama. I am not going to  sympathize you."

" Did Chanyeol say such to you? I think you need to know . Why I will be one to suffer after sacrifice? Me and Chanyeol started dating since high school until I left for USA with my family. We again started when I came back from USA. Why started again, right? Because Chanyeol was depressed as he was not bit happy with his married life with you. He wanted to escape from you sooner."

"Shut up!!!... Enough, that's enough..... Who are you to analyse whether we were happy or not?   I didn't know you would be such type woman that's why you got such time to tell dirty lies Infront of me. Get out from here," Baekhyun says in louder voice.

" I am not here for you, Baekhyun-shi and you are no one to say me get out from here.  I can't even count how much time I have spent here with Chanyeol and I doubt how much you are familiar with this room. We dated one month after I returned to Korea as co-worker. But still then Chanyeol didn't know he left a mistake with you . You was pregnant and your bitch type personality made you what you deserved on the night we met," Sandara remains cool.

" It's you who is giving constant prove of bitch type personality, Sandara-shi. Don't talk about what you don't know. It was an accident about which none had anything to do and Chanyeol still regrets about our babies. He still loves  them," suddenly Baekhyun feels tears to collect in his eyes. Sandara has hurt his sensitive portion of mind.

"He should regret because you miscarriaged only one baby and another was aborted during surgery on you. Chanyeol wasn't with you when you was taken for surgery.  There's higher possiblity that you can never conceive anymore. Chanyeol and me broke up only because suddenly we started feeling guilty and sympathy for you. Me and Chanyeol broke up because of you."

"Chanyeol can't....." Baekhyun shutters . Baekhyun doesn't want to show his cry to anyone anymore ,but tears started to overflow his eyes .

" You don't have to sympathize me, when I am the one who showed sympathy to you and sacrificed my own love for you. Be grateful to me," Sandara smirks.

             ************************

Hey,I am back... Even if I said I will take break😶....

I am bored and depressed of my life... 😑.... That's why I am trying to get relieve.

Btw... vote and comment if you like it....

And wish me best luck for exams❤️

Love you guys❤️❤️😘