The Sea beach with cottage

Nowadays Baekhyun spends a lot of his time with Chanyeol. But Chanyeol can understand Baekhyun is still confused. But he has decided to give Baekhyun time to be stable. It's post traumatic stress condition for Baekhyun. Mood swing is common symptom of such post traumatic stress condition.

Chanyeol asked Baekhyun once to move with him in Park residence. But Baekhyun hasn't replied anything straight yet.

Today Chanyeol takes Baekhyun to meet one of his friend and his wife. But at the end of meeting Chanyeol can understand Baekhyun is disappointed on him. Baekhyun enters into car without talking with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol enters into car . he ties his seat belt and asks,

"Anything wrong?"

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol can see anger in Baekhyun's eyes right now.

"What do you think? I can't understand? You think I need pshyciatric treatment, right?"

Chanyeol remains silent for few moments. Yes,he wants that Baekhyun should take pshyciatric counseling, that's why he made his psychiatrist friend to meet with Baekhyun.

"Baek, please listen to me....."

Chanyeol touches Baekhyun's arm,but Baekhyun pushes his hands away.

"Enough... I am so done with you. You think what you think that's only right. What's the value of my decision or right in this relationship , Chanyeol? I only have to do what you want?" Suddenly Baekhyun breaks into tears.

" You will never change.... Never...." Baekhyun says while getting down from the car.

It's raining outside. Baekhyun steps towards the raining outside.

Chanyeol hurriedly gets down from car and holds Baekhyun's hand tightly,

" I am sorry, Baekhyun. Forgive me. I am promising you such thing will never happen again."

Chanyeol has decided he won't show any excuse. Excuse will just bring argue. He doesn't want any argue between them anymore.

"How many times you promised me before, Chanyeol?You always do the same thing."

Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun.

"Sorry,baby. I swear it's the last time."

"Why you weren't like this before , Chanyeol? Will you change again like before?" Baekhyun still sobs.

"Never ever," Chanyeol holds Baekhyun tightly.

___________________________

At night Chanyeol calls Baekhyun on phone. Baekhyun picks up after few moments.

"Yeoboseyo...."

"Sorry, Baek," Chanyeol says hearing Baekhyun's voice.

"It's okay. Don't say it again."

Both of them remains silent for few times,then Chanyeol starts,

"Let's go somewhere far from Seoul tomorrow."

"Where?"

"Let's keep it a surprise for you."

"Oh.... okay....." Baekhyun again becomes silent.

"Are you sleepy?" Chanyeol asks in Baekhyun's silence.

"Yeah..."

"Okay, sleep well. Love you, Baek." Chanyeol hopes to get response from opposite side ,but Baekhyun hangs up the phone.

Baekhyun keeps the phone in bedside table and says," love you too." But he doesn't want to show his emotion to Chanyeol right now.

__________________________