Trying To Match You

Baekhyun wakes up in embrace of Chanyeol. The unfamiliar environment makes him remember that he is outside with Chanyeol. The darkness outside the window makes Baekhyun to realise that the evening has passed away.

Baekhyun immediately sits down releasing himself from Chanyeol's embrace.

"Baek.....," Chanyeol groans.

"Yeol, it's already night...."

"So what? Let's stay here tonight," Chanyeol hugs pillow.

"No... I want to go back," Baekhyun pouts.

"Okay... I will do What you want to," Chanyeol gets up and hugs Baekhyun.

"Take a shower then,sweety," Chanyeol says.

"I will take shower at home."

"Baek,relax... I will drop you at home," Chanyeol gets down from bed ,he is on boxer only. But Baekhyun is still without any dress.

Baekhyun covers himself properly with blanket and gets down to collect his scattered dresses on the floor. But he finds out his whole body is sore. He was about to fall down,but Chanyeol holds him. Baekhyun whimpers at the pain in lower body.

"It hurts...."

"Will you be bit careful, Baek? Tell me what to do? Why you are covering yourself like that? "

"My dresses..." Baekhyun points towards his dresses on the floor.

"Let me take a look on my beauty before he dresses again," Chanyeol gives a naughty smile to Baekhyun and suddenly pulls apart Baekhyun's covering blanket.

Baekhyun blushes at Chanyeol's stare. Soon he covers himself again.

"Can we do once more?" Chanyeol smiles.

"Yah!!!... Pervert!" Baekhyun yells by more tightly covering the blanket  on his body.

"Baekhyunnie, once.... Once only...." Chanyeol whines.

           _________________________

Chanyeol helps Baekhyun to get dressed up. He drops Baekhyun at Kim mansion. Chanyeol leaves a goodnight kiss on Baekhyun's lips . Baekhyun waves his hands before entering inside Kim mansion.

Getting back to room, Baekhyun takes out clothes from closet to wear after shower. Meanwhile Kyungsoo enters,

"You have spent a long day outside. Was it good?"

"Yeah... It was," Baekhyun smiles.

"Have you taken dinner, Baekie?"

"No...not yet... Don't worry. I will take something from kitchen. You don't have to serve for me, Soo. Take proper rest. You are having busy and hard days nowadays," Baekhyun tries to assure Kyungsoo.

"Where were you?" Suddenly Kyungsoo's voice changes.

"With Chanyeol... Why?" Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo who is now staring at purple hickeys at Baekhyun's neck in surprised eyes.

Baekhyun tries to cover his neck by pulling the collar.

"You two didn't....," Kyungsoo shutters.

"We did. What's wrong with that?" Baekhyun tries to remain cool. He doesn't share anything about his and Chanyeol's ongoing relationship to Kai and Kyungsoo.

"No.... You have right or wrong sense obviously. It's okay if you want to,if you are sure about your feelings and if you have forgotten the past. We have nothing to argue, as it's your life and you should be only responsible for consequences this time."

Kyungsoo turns back to leave and says,

" Don't skip meal..."

As Kyungsoo leaves, Baekhyun keeps thinking sitting on his bed. Suddenly he steps towards the mirror. He takes off his shirt,now his body is covered with purple hickeys and scars.

All are because of Chanyeol?.. .. The hickeys are their sweet memories and scars are past memories. Baekhyun wishes like his body there will be more sweet memories than bad memories in his mind too.

"Why I can't match you with what I can remember,Yeol? Why I have only few sweet memories And a lot bad memories with you?......." Baekhyun mumbles to himself.

         *************************

Yes, short update 😶!

Have returned home again,as suddenly I was missing my home😔....

It's home returning update.😊

Vote and comment, if you like it....

Love you guys♥️♥️♥️