I am not a Park

Third person's P.O.V.

( 3 days later)

.............................
It's clear blue sky with few white clouds....

A kite is been seeing to fly in the Sky.....A blue butterfly shaped kite....

It's happening in a sea beach!!!

And the person who is making the kite to fly is Baekhyun himself!

Suddenly someone back hugs Baekhyun and keeps his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder to observe the flying kite. Baekhyun is feeling bit nervous now. The back hugging male is making his heart to beat so faster....

Suddenly the thread of the kite gets cut!

Baekhyun can't resist himself from pouting. At his pout the person behind laughs a bit.... and ....Baekhyun feels a wet kiss on his neck ... Baekhyun turns back to face the person.

The person is trying to find out something from his shorts pocket and takes one of Baekhyun's hand in his hand. He make something to wear in Baekhyun's hand after kissing the hand....

A bracelet!!!

Something is written on it with stone..... "....&B"....

Baekhyun tries to see the person's face... Why the face is so blurred???....

....................................

"Aish!!!.....This creepy alarm"

Baekhyun gets down from the bed at least to stop the disgusting alarming clock kept over the side table . He takes time to have a refreshing shower.His head is hurting so much now-a-days....

And these dreams!!!!

From the last year Baekhyun has started having weird dreams. What's making him concern about the dreams is the feelings of the things that happen in dreams are so intense. Sometimes feels like it just happened with him.

Baekhyun has consulted with neurosurgeon in England too. According to the doctor whether it's part of Baekhyun's lost memories or may be because of his overthinking. But Baekhyun isn't desperate to have a relationship or he never thinks things like these. Is it really part of his lost memories???...

" Whether it's lost memory or not , today I have to consult with doctor,"

Baekhyun mumbles to himself and takes out treatment papers from his luggages. As his one was head injury plus surgery,he can't neglect any simple sign of sickness to head.

While taking breakfast he checks his phone. Sehun's message as usual....

Sehunnie hyung🌼🌼🌼