Drizzling rain

Third person's P.O.V.

Baekhyun has joined Sungkyunkwan yesterday. When he has come today in morning to start his professional career as a professor he got to know that today no lecture and practical classes would be held because of the health awareness event. He felt relieved as he was bit nervous about his first day.

He has attended the speech giving ceremony of the event earlier in morning. Now he is talking  with a newly met professor outside. While talking with him, suddenly someone calls him from behind.

"Excuse me.... Proffesor Byun?"

Baekhyun turns back to see who is calling...

"Yeah?...Are you calling me?"

"Yes....I am Proffesor Lee Joon Ki working in the same department with you."

" Oh...hi...Nice to meet you...I am Proffesor Byun Baekhyun..."

"Nice to meet you too. I hope you have already adjusted with Korea."

"Actually I have grown up in Korea."

Professor Lee hands Baekhyun an enveloped card...

"I hope you will attend our club of Proffesors of this university. The club gives emphasis on our professors' thesis and research and also provide scholarship and sponsorship . You have to fill up the card and then  give it to the club authority. You can give me too,I am organizer of the club."

"Wow!... It's my pleasure to join the club."

" Can we talk in the cafeteria , Proffesor Byun?"

".. Oh.... obviously..."

Little did they don't know Park Chanyeol's eyes are following them . Chanyeol hates the fact that the Proffesor is talking in flirting way to Baekhyun. He is also measuring Baekhyun's beauty. How can another person looks at Baekhyun like that. Baekhyun is only his and he hates anyone flirting with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol goes back to auditorium. Yesung is talking with some persons in a little gathering.Chanyeol whispers in Yesung's ear.

" Yesung... I am leaving..."

"  Seriously?....why,dumb?"

" I am leaving... I don't think there's anything left to do by me now... And if there is ,then do it yourself..."

"Are you kidding me?... what's wrong with you, Chanyeol?...Or... anything serious?"

" I will tell you later..."

Chanyeol enters into the cafeteria and search for Baekhyun. He finds out Baekhyun and Proffesor Lee is talking so smiling in a corner table. Chanyeol sits in the nearest of that table and orders coffee.

After sometimes the Proffesor takes leave after getting a phone call. But Baekhyun remains seated there while sipping on hot chocolate drink...

Suddenly it starts to rain cats and dogs. Chanyeol can see sparkle of happiness in Baekhyun's eyes.

Yes.... Baekhyun loves rain.

                      Baekhyun loves thunders...

                             Baekhyun loves lightening....

Because all of these are like sudden  rush of various emotions inside....

Chanyeol leaves his table and sits in one of chair sets of Baekhyun's selected table at which Baekhyun gets bit amazed. Baekhyun can recognise this person ,he is doctor named Park Chanyeol who has given speech earlier in the morning in the speech giving ceremony of the event..