Prologue

Author's POV

It was a normal day in the Devil May Cry shop. Everyone is just doing their own thing while waiting for the phone to ring. Dante is just relaxing in a chair while feet is up the table, Trish is reading a magazine where Lady is the front page cover in it.

Vergil and Nero was just on the other table polishing there weapons and finally, Y/n is just standing by the door waiting for the pizza to arrive.

Y/n: "What the hell is that pizza taking so long? I'm so not giving him a tip."

Nero: "Will you calm the hell down? I'm sure that their doing there best since you ordered 12 boxes."

Y/n: "Shut it dead-weight, keep polishing that sword until you can see that ugly ass haircut of yours."

Nero: "Fuck you asshole! My haircut isn't that ugly! Right Kyrie?"

Kyrie: "Um, Nero. As much as I hate to admit it but, I kinda like your old hair style than now."

Nero: "Seriously?!"

Y/n: "HAHAHAHA! Told you that is an ugly-ass haircut! Even your Wife agreed!"

Dante: "Oh you two, still act like a complete 10 years old."

Vergil: "But you Brother, still act like a complete child until now."

Dante: "Hehe, gotta enjoy the little things brother. It's not like were gonna live forever."

Vergil: "Right..."

Everyone went back to what they were doing. After a few minutes, someone knock on the door and Y/n get up and went to open the door.

Y/n: "Finally, I can eat the first 3 boxes."

He open the door and it wasn't the Pizza delivery boy, in front of him a man with a coat and a fedora there's a 3 circle mark on his forehead in a triangle form.

Y/n: "Are you a costumer or just wanna use bathroom?"

???: "I'm looking for Dante."

Y/n: "Your my dad's client huh?"

???: "So your a Sparda huh?"

Y/n: "How did yo-"

He was cut off when the man grab him by the neck and throw him inside. Everyone was shock  to see Y/n thrown away.

Y/n: "Alright asshole, who the hell are you?!"

???: "I am here to Destroy all the Sparda Bloodline!"

Y/n was about to attack the man but Dante and Vergil block him with their weapons on their hands.

Y/n: "What are you doing?!"

Dante: "You can't fight him alone."

Vergil: "So were going to take him down."

Y/n: "He's just one guy, I can kick his ass."

Dante: "He's not just a somebody kid."

Vergil: "He's the Demon King, Mundus."

Y/n: "I thought that he's seal in the Demon World?"

Mundus: "I was, but now I'm here to kill every single Sparda!"

He created a portal to the Demon World and it suck everyone except for Kyrie. When everyone arrive at the Demon World, they look around and didn't see Mundus anywhere.

Dante: "So where back huh?"

Nero: "Where the hell are we?"

Vergil: "Were in the Demon World."