Chapter 22: Last day in Heat

Y/n's POV

My week heat is almost up and I can finally rest. I'm at the rooftop of my mansion, helping Kiba with his swordsmanship.

Y/n: "Don't always rely on speed Kiba. You'll be down on the ground if you they caught you."

Kiba: "Understood."

Y/n: "Maybe you should put on some arm guards, just in case you can't block an attack with your sword.

Kiba: "I'm not sure that's allowed in the Rating Game."

Y/n: "They never said anything that about not using it. It's a strategy."

Kiba; "Maybe I'll do that."

Y/n: "Alright. Now, let's try your blocks."

I summon a spectral blade and shoot it at him and he was able to block it.

Y/n: "Good. Now parried them."

I summon eight spectral blades and shoot it at him and he swing his sword, parrying them.

Y/n: "Now your awareness."

I summon a spectral blade behind him and he quickly turn around and dodge it.

Y/n: "Always trust your instinct. Even if you can't see your enemy, your instinct will help you."

Kiba: "I will Y/n-kun. Thank you."

Y/n: "Well, that's today's lesson."

Kiba: "Can I ask you a question?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Kiba: "During your heat, you did with Akeno, Xenovia Irina, Kuroka, Ahri and Akali right? Did they receive your power like President did?"

Y/n: "Now that you mentions it..... Who told you that I did it with them?"

Kiba: "Everyone knows it. Issei-kun's been crying saying he wants to have a heat too."

Y/n: "I don't know. Maybe they have, maybe they don't."

Kiba: "I see. Anyway, I should tell you that Koneko's in a heat too. I'll be going now."

Y/n: "Wait what?"

He used his Knight speed to get off the rooftop.

Y/n: *Sigh*"Guess I get to see it with my own eyes. If it really is true."

Time Skip brought to you by

I was heading to the Shop and get some rest but someone open the door.

Sona: "Y/n? Are you here?"