Chapter 8: Pools and Visits

Y/n's POV

Me and the rest of the ORC are at the school pool that I didn't know we have. And the water is so dirty that I can see Issei's face on the mold.

Y/n: "So what am I doing here?"

Rias: "We're here to clean the school pool. This should be the Student Council's job. Since they help us beat Kokabiel, this is the only way to thank them."

Y/n: "My question is. Why am I here?"

Rias: "Oh come on Y/n. After cleaning the pool, we can have it for ourselves. And besides, aren't you excited to see me in my swimsuit?~"

Y/n: "I already saw you naked many times."

Rias: "There's a different with 'being Naked' with 'being in swimsuit'."

Y/n: "I'm not gonna fight anymore. So just.... whatever. Let's get this over with."

Issei: "Yes! I'm so excited for the pool! Raise you hands if your excited to clean!"

Koneko: "Raise your hands if your just a dumbass pervert."

Y/n used a spectral sword to push Issei on the dirty pool water.

Issei: "What the hell?! It's so gross! Who pushed me?!"

Kiba: "Issei-kun, no one pushed you. No one was behind you."

Issei: "EEEHH?! How did I fall here!?"

Koneko: "It's because your a dumbass."

Y/n: *Chuckle*"Oh Koneko. Your becoming like a Mini-me. And I like it."

He patted Koneko's head and went to the locker room to change his clothes. After changing, he grab a mop, carry it over his shoulder and went to the door and kick it.

Y/n: "Let's get this over with. I could go for a swim after."

Akeno drain all the dirty water and everyone proceed to scrub the molds off.

Y/n: "You guys take the other side of the pool and I have the other." 

Akeno: "Are you sure about that Y/n-kun?"

Y/n: "Trust me, I got this."

He summon his Cavaliere and everyone noticed that something was different. The wheels of the Cavaliere was covered in cloth.

Rias: "Y/n what are you doing?"

Y/n: "Making things more exciting for me."

He drove the Cavaliere on the half side of the pool and started to clean all the tiles.

Kiba: "Y/n-kun sure knows how to make thing easy."

It only took Y/n 3 minutes to finish cleaning the pool side and it looks brand new.

Y/n: "Alright I'm done."

Asia: "Wow, your so fast Y/n-san."

Y/n: "Tell me something I'm not good at."

He unsummons his bike and went back to the locker room and grab something on his bag. When he came out, he was holding a box full of cookies and he's already munching one.

Koneko: "Y/n-senpai. Can I have some?"

Y/n: "If you finish your work, then you can."

She grab another mop and scrub the wall repeatedly until it sparkle while everyone is watching her.

Akeno: "I guess nothing will get in her way when it comes to those cookies. Right?"

She turned around and Rias was doing the same thing as Koneko.